Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (33 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You're not full of surprises though, even though you spoke shit about the forum, the members and the moderators and you said that you will never come back, I knew you will come back crawling like a hound. I expect the others from Akhmedios' den to come back one time or another. Do you know why? because this forum is the best.

Now soap it.
crawling like a hound? sounds like your hound needs to go the vets

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
why do people have such a problem with badass devil. He isn't afraid to state his opinion and isn't stating an opinion and arguing about it what a forum is for.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why do people have such a problem with badass devil. He isn't afraid to state his opinion and isn't stating an opinion and arguing about it what a forum is for.
apparently free speech is now a crime, perhaps this forum is actually for communists and not juve fans, with that aside the truth is many here cant agree to disagree and have to resort to bullying others, when nothing can be agreed upon.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
apparently free speech is now a crime, perhaps this forum is actually for communists and not juve fans, with that aside the truth is many here cant agree to disagree and have to resort to bullying others, when nothing can be agreed upon.
i agree with everything you just said. This forum has so little to do with juventus its not even funny. I generally agree with your posts and hope you stay on this forum. Just ignore the idiots and post about football.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Paci Looking Forward To Juve Game

The defender of Parma is itching to play against the Bianconeri this weekend when the Gialloblu host the Old Lady at the Tardini stadium for the 12th matchday of Serie A.

Massimo Paci spoke about the upcoming game awaiting Parma which will be against fourth placed Juventus who are in need of points to continue challenging for the league title.

The Parma player revealed that he does not fancy the Old Lady very much, but is wary of their current form.

"Sincerely, I don't like the Bianconeri much," admitted the young player. "Now Juve is a team which never gives up till the last minute.

"We need more personality and better capacity to manage some phases of the game," continued Paci.

"Against Juventus we will therefore have to plat that match of the year. If we make any mistakes, Juve will punish us," concluded the defender.

goal.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
Some anonimous called Massimo Paci who plays a CB in Parma and who's expected to lead their defense against us on Sunday, and who used to warm our bench back in the late 90's says that Juve are antipathic.
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Parma/

Who the fuck is this guy ? I hardly missed a match of Juve back in Zidane time but i don't remember this man at all :confused:
Never heard of him either. Apparently he was with us in 1998-1999 season (he was 20). Due to injury in the preparation he was set aside, and didn't see a single minute of play.
He went back where he came from, Ancona, then moved slowly up through Viterbese Ternana, and Lecce. Then was bought by Genoa, but loaned out to Ascoli as Genoa was demoted and Ascoli played in A.
Parma bought him and now he plays his second season there.

He's just sour that he didn't succeed at Juve, but considering the time it took him to get back at a modest Serie A club we didn't miss anything.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Juventus and Inter tifosi will be closely watched during the next games. They have often been sources of trouble during away games and could be banned for more away games if trouble were to continue

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Training and thinking about Parma

Juventus are busy at work preparing for the next League game. Sunday afternoon the Bianconeri will play at Parma for Day 12 of Serie A.

This will be one last effort before another League break. Indeed next week the National teams will take centre stage again, to play the last and decisive qualifying games for the 2008 European Championship Finals.

After drawing with League leaders Inter Milan, Ranieri's men will have to face Parma for the second time this season: the two teams already met at the end of August in an Italian Cup fixture. That match was also played at the Tardini Stadium and Juve won 3-1 on the night thanks to goals by Molinaro, Almiron and Salihamidzic.

Juventus will yet again face an on-form team. Di Carlo's men come from a string of three positive results (even if last Sunday Siena ruined the party by equalizing against them in the final minutes of the match) and at home they've only lost to Roma, apart from the already mentioned Italian Cup game.

Despite already playing there in August, it’ll be another special game for Claudio Ranieri, as he faces the Club that called him back to Italy only last February and that he was able to save from relegation in what was definitely a very impressive feat. The Manager isn't the only former Parma man; both Gigi Buffon and Marco Marchionni used to play there before joining Juventus. On the opponents' side, Gasbarroni and Paci both played for Juventus in the past.

The last League game played at Parma between the two clubs took place at the beginning of the 2005/06 season: Juventus won 2-1 that time, with goals by Camoranesi and Vieira.

juventus.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i agree with everything you just said. This forum has so little to do with juventus its not even funny. I generally agree with your posts and hope you stay on this forum. Just ignore the idiots and post about football.
You two are really starting to bug me, so I'll end this once and for all.

1. Fine, delpiero06, if a forum is all about stating your opinion, I state that I think it is an absolute miracle you managed to learn how to write. That said, I don't think that's a good thing, because quite honestly, I'd like to state that you're one annoying cunt.

2. You're full of bullshit badass. You think Inter fans don't qualify as humans because they support another football team, but you're going to teach us a lesson about morale? You think it's fair to prance around saying you're Jewish, taking some sort of twisted glory from being scarred by the Holocaust, while millions of real Jews were massacred? And you still insist on teaching us a lesson about morale?

3. It's like.. oh my god!!! it's like!!! you understand each other, right?? Right?? No, wrong, the two of you are idiots and you might think you understand what the fuck the other idiot is saying, only because it's just as much nonsensical trash as you are posting. And no, you don't talk about football. Badass insults other teams. That's it.

OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #177
    Boumsong is back and played yesterday against Juve Primavera team .

Welcome Back Boumsong .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Wait a minute, you mean Badass is back?! I thought he had gassed himself after mailing the Anti-Defamation League a letter explaining how Holocaust-related atrocities were still occurring even to this day?

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    You two are really starting to bug me, so I'll end this once and for all.

1. Fine, delpiero06, if a forum is all about stating your opinion, I state that I think it is an absolute miracle you managed to learn how to write. That said, I don't think that's a good thing, because quite honestly, I'd like to state that you're one annoying cunt.

2. You're full of bullshit badass. You think Inter fans don't qualify as humans because they support another football team, but you're going to teach us a lesson about morale? You think it's fair to prance around saying you're Jewish, taking some sort of twisted glory from being scarred by the Holocaust, while millions of real Jews were massacred? And you still insist on teaching us a lesson about morale?

3. It's like.. oh my god!!! it's like!!! you understand each other, right?? Right?? No, wrong, the two of you are idiots and you might think you understand what the fuck the other idiot is saying, only because it's just as much nonsensical trash as you are posting. And no, you don't talk about football. Badass insults other teams. That's it.
    :lol:

if this was prison, Badass would be Seven's bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)