Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (37 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fiorentina will have an UEFA Cup match on Thursday. Udinese are solid enough to take an advantage of Viola's tired legs.

I doubt Lazio will surprise Inter thou. Laziali have proven that they are too thin on the bench to play equally successful in Italy and Europe. Right after a CL match they play awful on the weekend. They lost all 3 matches that followed after CL (Atalanta 1:2, Milan 1:5, Udinese 0:1) and Pandev is still doubtful for Sunday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Fiorentina will have an UEFA Cup match on Thursday. Udinese are solid enough to take an advantage of Viola's tired legs.

I doubt Lazio will surprise Inter thou. Laziali have proven that they are too thin on the bench to play equally successful in Italy and Europe. Right after a CL match they play awful on the weekend. They lost all 3 matches that followed after CL (Atalanta 1:2, Milan 1:5, Udinese 0:1) and Pandev is still doubtful for Sunday.
Let's Hope they can make something surprise this Week againts those pricks :agree:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

I don't oredict anymore, but I will always give the benefit of doubt in games

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Since there's an international break the following weekend, we really need to get these 3 points and hope for faltering on our enemies parts coz that log will be there to see for 2 weeks

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The last time we played Parma in serie A, in Parma, we won 2:1, with a master-piece by Camoranesi and a header by Vieira.

I'll be happy with the same scoreline.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
lifes full of surprises
You're not full of surprises though, even though you spoke shit about the forum, the members and the moderators and you said that you will never come back, I knew you will come back crawling like a hound. I expect the others from Akhmedios' den to come back one time or another. Do you know why? because this forum is the best.

Now soap it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)