[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (13 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Time to get our priorities straight. Top 3.

2 points out of 6 against Siena and Parma (we managed 6 out of 6 in the first half of the season) have pretty much guaranteed that we will not reach the golden 80 points mark this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
THe last 2 Serie A games we have been utter shit.so clueless,flashes of last year,no creativity,no ideas,nothing works.
I hope Conte figure it out,because we have to wake the fuck up.
we're throwing the scudetto away.

Pathetic.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I said it 10 mins before the game. We need alex upfront. He can unlock the defense with his technique. We played 5-3-2. We should stop lying to ourselves about 3-5-2.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fucking terrible, we are now a point behind Milan, even with another game in hand we basically just kissed the Scudetto goodbye. Conte I am sorry but once again you fucked it up. You leave yourself with hardly any options on the bench, you have Giach and Esti, very similiar players, when we need something else, a bit of skill we do not have it. Elia would have been perfect this game, but once again no. I said it after the Siena game, we need something new, we really do. Having Borriello, Del Piero and Quag on the bench is fucking stupid as well, fuck Borriello off, he is not necessary. We need some turnover in that midfield, give Marrone a start, Padoin, Giach as a CM because in complete honest Marchisio and Vidal have been incredibly average. Fuck off with this 3-5-2 in a game like this, we do not need it against Parma.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Pathetic.. I'm so angry! Vucinic needs to learn how to shoot or we need to replace him with a centre forward who can his poor finishing is really starting to hurt us and Conte please stop playing so many defensive players against small shitty teams are just going to suit back and defend! Del piero instead of caceres all day long I don't know what conte was thinking with that sub reminds of the type of change Ranieri would of made.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
lucky we get 1 point, that's definitely penalty for parma
good game by giovinco, worst game so far by barzagli
and thats pathetic begging for penalty by our players :sergio:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thanks guys, It's nice to enter Cl KO stage as league leaders.

Funny some people thought two game in hands means the whole six points.
Tick tock tick tock, no shit, the kid who runs away from the block. Welcome back, you were sorely missed. Hope you stay around to comment on milans match tonight.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Thanks guys, It's nice to enter Cl KO stage as league leaders.

Funny some people thought two game in hands means the whole six points.
Hey fucknuts, we still have a game in hand. I would not be talking just yet. Seriously ban this chump, he will just piss of and run when we beat them at the San Siro anyway.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Pathetic.. I'm so angry! Vucinic needs to learn how to shoot or we need to replace him with a centre forward who can his poor finishing is really starting to hurt us and Conte please stop playing so many defensive players against small shitty teams are just going to suit back and defend! Del piero instead of caceres all day long I don't know what conte was thinking with that sub reminds of the type of change Ranieri would of made.
Yes, Vucinic was the problem today :sergio:

Conte was a pussy today, mirror formation against Parma :lol2: ?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
fuck the pk's, fuck the whining, WE CAN'T FUCKING FINISH!!! Also fuck the unbeaten shit, I'd gladly take a couple of loss if it meant we didn't draw all these games we could of won with a freakin' finisher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)