[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (32 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Actually, you deserve billion +reps from us. If you live in a CET+6 time zone then all the night serie A matches start at 02:45 for you and finish after 4 a.m. Yet you are ALWAYS here to provide streams and videos of the goals.

I'm gonna give you the first +rep of the billion +reps that you deserve :D

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Actually, you deserve billion +reps from us. If you live in a CET+6 time zone then all the night serie A matches start at 02:45 for you and finish after 4 a.m. Yet you are ALWAYS here to provide streams and videos of the goals.

I'm gonna give you the first +rep of the billion +reps that you deserve :D
Thz Alen :D
you have to work a teacher of mathematics or Official magistr statistics Juventus
the universe :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We should all gangrape him, I mean, gang +rep him.
Gangraping him and then gang+rep him is way better imo......Im in!

I was confident we'll win. But since I woke up, I'm kinda scared when I think about this. Parma scares me, Giovinco scares me. And stupid Floccari scares me.
What the fuck did you smoke last night??? Whats with all the paranoia?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yup, our time. We're in the same time zone as Italy. 18:30 in Italy is 18:30 in Ohrid, or wherever you were from :D
Great!! The only shitty thing is that ill have to watch this on stream, and my internet has been crappy for a while now. The TV station that was supposed to broadcast this game choose to broadcast some shitty ass TV serie called " Devici blagorodnicki".....may they all burn in hell!

I don't know man, it's the first time I'm having this paranoia since the beginning of the season :boh: I always feel confident, but not now...
Shit man......eat a sandwich or something, that always makes you feel good. If that doesnt help, take off your shirt and admire yourself in front of a mirror, that also makes you feel good...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)