[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (23 Viewers)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i´m happy it´s called off. milan going top doesn´t mean shit as long as we have a game in hand + they haven´t won/drawn yet.
i prefer facing parma without snow and lichtsteiner on board even if this means a little bit more pressure. furthermore 7th of march looks like a good time to play it. the game before will be at home against chievo and the one after away to genua. until then our new players should be integrated and we will be able to rotate a bit :)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's quite disturbing, don't you think? With the level of education flagging and the stadiums are top notch.
well it's disturbing because some school can afford these stadiums and others cant afford to hire more teachers desperately needed, but that has to do with the taxation structure which funds schools. Sports, especially team sports, are an integral part of education imo. it is actually more relevant to survival than say math or history.

:agree:

Columbus & Cleveland in Ohio have some absolutely sick HS stadiums. (Not sure if you are joking, but I'm being serious). Hell, even my college where I played, their stadium is in a dome.
why wold i be joking since it is as you pointed out a fact

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fuck Italy and its crappy stadiums :(
The majority of Italian stadiums are like that one old pair of underpants everyone has got. They're dilapidated, stinking and an eye-soar, but so long as they keep all your junk in one place, you'll continue to use them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well it's disturbing because some school can afford these stadiums and others cant afford to hire more teachers desperately needed, but that has to do with the taxation structure which funds schools. Sports, especially team sports, are an integral part of education imo. it is actually more relevant to survival than say math or history.

why wold i be joking since it is as you pointed out a fact
Because sir, you are a difficult book to read. And I have a hard time reading as it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)