[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (14 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Talk about double standards, users here flaming Napoli because the match was postponed in a period where Napoli had injury problems, but cheering for the same to happen when we are experiencing the same problems :lol2:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Parma - masters of playing in the snow.
They are not, but in bad conditions technical qualities don't count, tactics, off the ball movement, passing etc...nothing of that counts. And since Juve are superior in all these aspects, on heavy snow and unplayable pitch we lose all those advantages.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
They are not, but in bad conditions technical qualities don't count, tactics, off the ball movement, passing etc...nothing of that counts. And since Juve are superior in all these aspects, on heavy snow and unplayable pitch we lose all those advantages.
My point exactly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
FFS, its postponed??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, its my frigging birthday ffs, not a good omen. But looking it at another way, this means can officially end this January with a perfect record of no injury crisis or no sudden disastrous loss of form like last year, only was one game left, but still anything can happen in juju january :p When will this game be replayed? I hope I havent jinxed it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
it was sunny and nice in napoli, while theres a blizzard in parma.
If it was sunny and nice I doubt the game would be called off. This is such bullshit that we get this game called off, the conditions are definitely playable. The Russian league deals with this shit on a daily basis.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
FFS, its postponed??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, its my frigging birthday ffs, not a good omen. But looking it at another way, this means can officially end this January with a perfect record of no injury crisis or no sudden disastrous loss of form like last year, only was one game left, but still anything can happen in juju january :p When will this game be replayed? I hope I havent jinxed it.
Most likely 7th march, 1800 CET.

Happy birthday :D

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Marotta : Non si può mettere una data del genere per disputare una partita sapendo che la struttura dello stadio è vecchia e obsoleta, bisogna venire incontro ai telespettatori e ai tifosi. Bisogna modernizzare gli stadi! Noi abbiamo costruito uno stadio che risolve anche problemi del genere.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The pitch is no worse than ours against Udinese, and we managed just fine. You're just happy that we will get some of our more prolific players back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)