[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (34 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Match may be cancelled due to weather?

Arctic conditions for Parma-Juve
By Football Italia staff

It’s going to be cold, very cold, at the Stadio Tardini this evening as Parma and Juventus meet in Serie A.

Weather forecasters are predicting snow in the area and freezing conditions which could see the temperature fall to as low as –10.

As it stands the game will go ahead, but conditions will be monitored throughout the day ahead of the 20.45 local time kick-off.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #171
    :tup:

The game is being played at 8:45PM local time.
    This means that they'll have to turn on the projector light stadium.
    And because we are playing away at Parma we will be playing Parma at Parma.
    Ohhhhh great news. Then I think we will have to take the bus when we go back to Turn. Or even train, plane but we can't do it on horses because it's pretty cold outside and not to mention they have lot of baggage's with them.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    This video is absolutely wonderful!!!!!! I fucking came all over my PC at 1:15 and started singing this song out loud and yelling and screaming and jumping!!! ...............the part up until 1:15 made me relieve some really painful moments!! But fuck them, that is in the past!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frick

Apr 4, 2010
    Parma's record at home is pretty good, we're going have to sink our teeth much deeper, they'll play 11 men behind the ball.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Me too.

Not personal reasons, but we'll get much needed rest.
    For me it's both.
    I can't watch the match tonight is my first reason but even if I was able to watch it I'd have still preferred if it was postponed. We are missing Mirko and Conte says that some players need rest and will be rested tonight. We had Coppa last week and we have coppa next week too. No better time for postponing the match.
    Come on mother nature, do your job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)