[Serie A] Parma - Juventus (8 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
why to close it??

Anyhowi don't think i'll be able to watch them as long as their is a derby, they'll show lazio-roma for sure!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
that is a good match I predict. A derby is always interesting to watch. But this time its gonna end in Roma win for sure, so it wont be that interesting :)

May 30, 2004
well all i can say that this match is of great importance because parma are in deep drap and have to win ... and this match will determine our score record for da second half of da league so we should start it positively and have to beat parma... i say umm.. 1 - 1 for us

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Hi Guys i am a new member in this forum and this is my first post
Not so fast guys...remember what happened to Milan and Real Madrid last year in CL....also there are countless examples where underdogs turned the table...this is whats wonderful about football...it gives to who gives her the most!! its unpredictable!!...but yet again i am confident in our guys on the pitch, ...LETS JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR OUR BELOVED JUVE.

but this break is exactly what we need...it would give the team the time to regroup

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
here they show 3 games every weekend from Serie A and like 3 games from La Liga and MANY EPL games :(

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
here they show 3 games every weekend from Serie A and like 3 games from La Liga and MANY EPL games :(
We are almost the same, the diifrence is that here in Indonesia, they show 6 Serie-a games every week :D
2 saturday games
3 sunday games
1 late sunday game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)