[Serie A] Parma - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
3-1 to Juventus. We will come back strong and motivated and rested. Everyone will be eager to play and continue the scudetto race in perfect shape, with some new players in the team :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
3-1 to Juventus. We will come back strong and motivated and rested. Everyone will be eager to play and continue the scudetto race in perfect shape, with some new players in the team :D

i dont think that there will be any new player in the team:D

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Normally, It shouldnt happen, but with Capello it can happen. Maybe if he pushes Moggi just a little ;) he knows some tricks I think :D

Aug 26, 2003
Del Piero: We Need To Recharge Our Batteries
12/21/2004 4:05:00 PM
In recent weeks, what seemed like a perfect machine has luckily, for Serie A, shown signs of fatigue which led to under-par performances by Juventus.
This has been highlighted by the Bianconeri’s captain, Alessandro Del Piero, who expressed his satisfaction at not losing against Milan, despite his team’s current problems.

“The 0-0 against Milan can be considered satisfying as it leaves the balance of the standings intact.

“Unfortunately my conditions, and a slight bit of fever, did not allow me to finish the game. Luckily now we have a well deserved break of a week, just in time to help us recharge our batteries.”

Serie A football returns on the 6th of January when Juventus will travel to the Emilia to face troubled Parma.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
In recent weeks, what seemed like a perfect machine has luckily, for Serie A, shown signs of fatigue which led to under-par performances by Juventus.
This has been highlighted by the Bianconeri’s captain, Alessandro Del Piero, who expressed his satisfaction at not losing against Milan, despite his team’s current problems.

“The 0-0 against Milan can be considered satisfying as it leaves the balance of the standings intact.

Unfortunately my conditions, and a slight bit of fever , did not allow me to finish the game. Luckily now we have a well deserved break of a week, just in time to help us recharge our batteries.”

Serie A football returns on the 6th of January when Juventus will travel to the Emilia to face troubled Parma.
not only fever but his low level form:D

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I'm 100% sure of Roma win. Lazio are a bottom team nowadays. THey have to fight for survival. Like Parma...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I'm 100% sure of Roma win. Lazio are a bottom team nowadays. THey have to fight for survival. Like Parma...
as always roma will win , maybe 3-0, lazio will go to serie b:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
mmm it's gonna be tough for the 2 teams, anyhow i care more about the Milan game,

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Well they have the management to blame for their plight, or else Parma would have been a great team.

But nonetheless Parma is still qualified for the UEFA Cup 2nd round.
yer very true but it also parmalat dodgey business deals that got them in trouble also

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
...presuming that the match isn't suspended for fan stupidity.

I wonder if Totocalcio takes betting odds for that when those two play?

1: Lazio
2: Roma
X: tie
Y: suspension :confused:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
so thats probably why Del Piero got subbed...
its dangerous to play with a fever..
i guess del piero should play from the beginning with the fever, the defenders of parma will catch the fever from him, and in the second half we can score goals easily :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

...presuming that the match isn't suspended for fan stupidity.

I wonder if Totocalcio takes betting odds for that when those two play?

1: Lazio
2: Roma
X: tie
Y: suspension :confused:
Given that Montella will not be playing, I think that Del Neri will change to 4-4-2 again. But they have Cassano + Totti, so I think a win for Roma is most likely.

++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
come on ppl,close the thread!

it's TOO EARLY!!!
Wait till new players come b4 the game, and we will have much to discuss about again. And besides if we close this, I don't know wad r we gonna talk about.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++

“Unfortunately my conditions, and a slight bit of fever, did not allow me to finish the game. Luckily now we have a well deserved break of a week, just in time to help us recharge our batteries.”

if u really know wht to do, plz, not just saying it .. comon back in form plz dp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)