[Serie A] Parma - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Aug 27, 2003
I think theres a high posbility of milan tying with lecce but then again lecce's defencse is something they should not be proud of unless bojinv manges to clear away milans defence theres some hope for juventus to runaway with extra points :D thats if we win todays match

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I just got into a bet with a milaneese friend that if Juve wins he will get me couple of juve stuff from dubai...and if we loose i should leave a mailing list we are both in:p:p\

Sweet deal

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
lool better yet he changed the terms...if we loose he has the right to brag about the match for a year!!

janek

Dec 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Capello stays focused Wednesday 5 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Parma are a very dangerous outfit on the counter-attack,” commented the Coach, “because they have so much quality. They had some chances to hurt Roma in their last match of 2004, even if they ended up losing 5-1. We must be careful and determined, as their position in the table does not represent Parma’s true value.”
Amen to that!
So lets play our game and not underestimate our opponent!
Forza!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Warrup Janek! Okay now for the game! KICK OFF in like 20min!! Can't wait :) cya after the game hehe 2-1 for Juventus, mark my words :p

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Count me in!

I wanna see how Juve are after resting.

I hope we put in a couple of goals and get a clean sheet.

Aug 26, 2003
line ups:formazioni:

PARMA: Frey, Ferronetti, Bovo, Bonera, P. Cannavaro, Potenza; Bresciano, Grella, Simplicio; Morfeo; Gilardino.

All. Carmignani
A disposizione: Berti, Camara, Budel Rosina, Marchionni, Ruotolo, Sorrentino.

JUVENTUS: Buffon, Zebina, Montero, F. Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Del Piero.

All. Capello.
A disposizione: Chimenti, Tudor, Pessotto, Tacchinardi, Appiah, Kapo, Zalayeta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)