SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

it was that you don't see very often a score 7-2.
You don't often see 7-2 in Serie A, but beating an amateur team like Sanmarese by that scoreline certainly isn't anything to boast about. If anything, we should feel ashamed to have let a team such as that score twice against us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I hate to look at the glass as half empty rather than half full, but conceding 2 goals against an amateur side is disgraceful

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Prandelli: With Juve it's personal

Cesare Prandelli knows that more than points are at stake when Juventus come to the Tardini, as this is a grudge match.

“We need to put in a fantastic performance,” explained the Parma boss, “as the fans consider this to be like a local derby.”

These two clubs duelled throughout the 1990’s for the Scudetto, UEFA Cup, Coppa Italia and Italian Supercup.

Although the Gialloblu have fallen on hard times of late with a well-publicised financial crisis, they are on track to enter the Champions’ League qualifying stage.

“Precisely because we are doing so well at the moment we mustn’t fall into the trap of thinking we can just run wildly at them,” warned Prandelli, who has been heavily linked to the Bianconeri bench.

“Against such a strong team as Juve, you need to be smart and think carefully about the way you attack.”

However, this does not mean that Parma will sit back and soak up pressure on their own turf.

“Another terrible error would be to think of the result, as otherwise we’d end up struggling like in the second half against Lecce,” he said of the 3-1 win.

“Just because we now have that fourth place to lose doesn’t mean we should change our whole approach to football. We must go for the victory.”

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Juve we will win this game ,,,,camo wont b playin:< anyhow it's time to see maresca and dp back... Ole Ole Ole Oleeeee Juveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Juveeeeeeeeeee , Ole Ole Ole Oleeeeeeeeeeeeee Juveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....C'MONNNNN!

Square

Oct 6, 2002
lippi was praising how the parma players have handled with not being paid for 6 months. i cant see how thats an insult to our players.

7-2? i doubt the players were motivated. it was just a test of fitness and so on.

im looking forward to maresca, miccoli and nedved start. with them behind trezeguet he should score.

hopefully del piero should get some minutes. weve missed him A LOT.

i cant see a clean sheet for this one. who knows, maybe gila will score against us! i wonder if hell celebrate?! :LOL:

3-2 juve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i don't think he will score.... the defenders knows exactly what they have to do .. ps with the game with lazio our defenders where Great..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)