---Thuram----Montero-----Legrottaglie--Zambrotta--
-----Appaih----------Tacchinardi--------Maresca
-----------------------Nedved-----------------
--------------Miccoli--------------------------------
------------------------Trezeguet--------------
Are you sure? Isn't Iuliano better?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
He missed the two games against depor if I remember correctly.

Will he be available for this match? because I read on gazzetta.it that he's doubtful

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
nothing less than a win tomorrow will suffice...we've lost enough games against quality opposition and we shouldn't be falling further behind with so few games remaining.

lippi's soldiers to march over parma.

3-1 to juve.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Blasi faces Bianconeri future

Manuele Blasi’s season was hit by a doping ban and Parma’s financial plight, but the Juve-owned midfielder aims to make his mark against his future teammates.

“I have already played against the Bianconeri before,” assured Blasi, “and I must say I never felt any particularly strong emotions. It won’t be any different to facing any of the other big clubs.”

Although his contract still belongs to the Turin outfit and he is set for a return to the Delle Alpi this summer, Blasi is yet to wear the Juve jersey.

He was rumoured to be making a January comeback after the departure of Edgar Davids, but his ban for nandrolone use ruled out that possibility.

“Right now I just want to prove to Parma that I am important to them and that is all,” pointed out the Under-21 international. “I have been out for too long this season and it is my duty to give 110 per cent for the team and fans.”

This is traditionally something of a grudge match and often a fiery encounter, but points are even more precious to the Gialloblu after clambering into fourth place.

“I think that this is a perfect time to take on Juventus,” he continued on the official Parma website.

“We are on fine form and have won our last three games on the trot. They are always dangerous opponents, but we are confident of giving them a real run for their money.”

The first meeting in Turin, which Blasi missed because of his ban, was a 4-0 drubbing and Juve are just starting to build up their form once more.

“Even if they are not 100 per cent fit,” added the ex-Perugia man, “Juve are to be feared. If they are getting their injured stars back then this becomes a real test.”

Alessandro Del Piero is edging closer to a comeback, but is not expected to feature at the Stadio Tardini, while Mauro German Camoranesi and Ciro Ferrara are doubts.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Del Piero returns at Tardini
Saturday 17 April, 2004

Alessandro Del Piero will be on the bench six weeks after a calf strain, while Marcello Lippi remains cryptic on his future.

“Del Piero has worked hard all week in training,” explained the Coach ahead of Sunday’s trip to Parma, “and it would have been risky to field him from the start.”

However, this and the fact he scored during a game between ranks suggests ‘Pinturicchio’ will make his comeback during the second half.

It will be his first appearance since suffering a calf strain during the opening minutes of the 1-0 Champions’ League defeat to Deportivo La Coruna.

There are other injury worries for Juventus, as Mauro German Camoranesi, Antonio Conte and Ciro Ferrara are not part of the squad.

“Parma are a very talented team,” continued Lippi, “and I must praise the players and Coach for what they have achieved in such difficult circumstances. I always hold them up as an example for my men on how to conduct yourself.”

The Gialloblu had to sell off several top stars during this season after the collapse of majority shareholders Parmalat.

Yet they are still currently holding the fourth place finish that would take them into the qualifying stage of the Champions’ League.

“This is a crucial game for both of us. The result is worth second place to us and fourth to them.”

Nonetheless, the press continues to speculate over Lippi’s future with latest reports suggesting contact has been made with Chelsea.

“You are all tapping into your imaginations on this issue,” he smiled during today’s press conference, “going beyond what is remotely possible."

"But I understand that until I tell you what I’ll be doing next year, you’re stuck with your imaginations.”

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
He missed the two games against depor if I remember correctly.

Will he be available for this match? because I read on gazzetta.it that he's doubtful
I haven't read anything about Zambo being doubtfull. My guess is that he'll start 100 % fit.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Hopefully Stuart :)

he will be shown in the 2nd half,cuz he isnt 100% fit!!!

not so good news :(

+ Camo is injured :(

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Why, because he scored two goals against some amateur side? :undecide:
he played....
and scored.

that is good.1)

and 2) i was impressed of the 7-2.

i didn't know who we were playing against.

but it's good we scored so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)