SERIE A: Parma - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
What do u mean confuse the other team?
I mean that Having miccoli playing at Haltime and not as starting 11 will force the other team to do changes when he comes in, as has a defferent style than DV altogether and in consequense give more space for Nedved and Cammo to move freely.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
positive thoughts about this match.. but, Parma has shown a good performance.. and tomorrow we will meet them at their home.. big clash.. hopefully we can come out with some points..

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
positive thoughts about this match.. but, Parma has shown a good performance.. and tomorrow we will meet them at their home.. big clash.. hopefully we can come out with some points..
Yes, but it will be better to have full 3 points, especially if Modena can scrap some point.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
Although we earlier beated them 4-0 , it's not that easy this time. Parma is a tough team to beat and Gilardino is on his best from now. I doubt our crap defense can stop Gila & co. i do hope to see Miccoli start in stead of Di Vaio. And although I miss DP, I'd rather him be 100% fit before coming backon the pitch. Better save him for the Coppa.

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
Although we earlier beated them 4-0 , it's not that easy this time. Parma is a tough team to beat and Gilardino is on his best from now. I doubt our crap defense can stop Gila & co. i do hope to see Miccoli start in stead of Di Vaio. And although I miss DP, I'd rather him be 100% fit before coming backon the pitch. Better save him for the Coppa.
DV can start if he dont waste a good chances.
But i prefer Micco for sure.

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
lippi should field:
-------------------------Buffon-----------------
---Thuram----Montero-----Legrottaglie--Zambrotta--
-----Appaih----------Tacchinardi--------Maresca
-----------------------Nedved-----------------
--------------Miccoli--------------------------------
------------------------Trezeguet--------------

and bring in ALE!!!!! halftime

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
lippi should field:
-------------------------Buffon-----------------
---Thuram----Montero-----Legrottaglie--Zambrotta--
-----Appaih----------Tacchinardi--------Maresca
-----------------------Nedved-----------------
--------------Miccoli--------------------------------
------------------------Trezeguet--------------

and bring in ALE!!!!! halftime
Agree with everything in this post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)