[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 1st, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You said screw resting players when we have an international break...that's you minimizing what the IB does to players.
And why should Bonucci, Pjanic, Chiellini , some of our more important players be rested for this game ? I said they need game-time early in the season. This is not March or April where players are starting to get fatigued and need to be rested adequately. We have international breaks every year but apparently we should take last season's injury record as the precedent and make radical changes each game so as to avoid injury fears and that too in September ? Surely freak training injuries on NT duties is not as a result of fatigue especially when the season has just begun. We wouldnt be able to do anything about that in such a scenario. Like Pjaca tearing his ACL on NT duty for example.
Your argument would be more much understandable if we were approaching the fag end of the season for example.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Keep the momentum of getting in form what Max appears to be the 1st 11 (except Sami) out there for this match. Injuries can happen whenever. Juve's has 3 matches until the crucial match against Napoli for players to get rest especially with the Napoli one being the 3rd in 8 days.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Max decides his 11 based on fitness levels and characteristics needed for a specific opponent. Zidane rested Ronaldo too before CL matches, for example, even he will see bench time. I think Mario will likely start because he is a good target man for us, but I'd like to see our other attackers get a run against a weaker opponent
I agree but benching Ronaldo right now seems unlikely as he really wants to break his deck and he is just getting used to our system
I doubt Ronaldo will start every game since
1. I expect us to win the league early this season and then there will be time for others..
2. Ronaldo as superhuman as he is needs to rest too from time to time...

Anyway if Ronaldo gets benched I see Mandzukic starting instead of him

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Talking about resting players??? the nonsense first-half-season-time is spreading out beyond Max choices

Let's play like if we have one of the best team in Europe against a really really weak opponent

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Wanna see this

---------------Szczesny

Cancelo - Bonucci - Benatia - Sandro

Cuadrado - Bentancur - Can - Costa

--------- Dybala --- Ronaldo

Everyone highly mobile, fast and strong passers.

Sub these fuckers once we are at 2-0.

Berna < > Cuadrado
Mandzukic < > Ronaldo
Pjanic < > Bentancur

tbh, no matter how we lineup, we have so much quality that we cant really fuck this Serie A season up. Its all a matter of finding the strongest formation, improve our passing and attacking play, and be ready in CL when it matters.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Inglese is a talented dude that can pop up with a goal from nowhere, but Parmas defense is so bad that we should comfortably win this

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Wanna see this

---------------Szczesny

Cancelo - Bonucci - Benatia - Sandro

Cuadrado - Bentancur - Can - Costa

--------- Dybala --- Ronaldo

Everyone highly mobile, fast and strong passers.

Sub these fuckers once we are at 2-0.

Berna < > Cuadrado
Mandzukic < > Ronaldo
Pjanic < > Bentancur

tbh, no matter how we lineup, we have so much quality that we cant really fuck this Serie A season up. Its all a matter of finding the strongest formation, improve our passing and attacking play, and be ready in CL when it matters.
Bentancur-Can, if that isn't a future CL winner mid, then i don't know what is.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
It's ProMoggi. Dude thinks Pjanic and Mandzukic are two of our worst players. :baus:
Exactly. On every position in our starting 11, we are in top 3 of the worlds best. Pjanic is nowhere near a top 5 best CM. Mandzukic neither, however deployed as a LW or CF.

For Pjanic it happens that we currently dont have better players (Can and Bentancur can prove to be this season). For Mandzukic, he is a supersub.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is the perfect game to experiment. Early in the season. Inferior opponent.

Perin

Cancelo Benatia Rugani Sandro

Bernardeschi Can Bentancur

Dybala Ronaldo Costa

It’s pretty much just a 4231 but I want to see Bernardeschi play with Ronaldo dybala and Costa.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
This is the perfect game to experiment. Early in the season. Inferior opponent.

Perin

Cancelo Benatia Rugani Sandro

Bernardeschi Can Bentancur

Dybala Ronaldo Costa

It’s pretty much just a 4231 but I want to see Bernardeschi play with Ronaldo dybala and Costa.
How many more different formations do you plan to post until the game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)