[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 1st, 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think Ronaldo will be rested for this one. Could you imagine the embarrassment IF he started and didn’t score in this one either.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    First of all, seems weird (and since forever) that we are playing Parma again. :tup:

Woj
    Cuadrado-Benatia-Rugani-Sandro
    Bentancur-Can-Matuidi
    Bernie-Dybala-Costa​

Good game to rest some, maybe even play Perin. I hate that the idea of Perin only playing Coppa matches, seems almost like an insult but all well that's the way we roll.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    The season has just started and we're talking about resting players already ? :shifty:

We have international break after this

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    Considering they GO PLAY ON INTERNATIONAL BREAK...yeah, it sorta makes sense especially since some will be traveling halfway around the world but I guess that's not important either.

Unless you forgot how many injuries we pick up on international break. Fuck it, lets play them until their legs fall off :baus:

Max said it yesterday...he can only pick 11 to play and not everyone is at their fitness level. LOL because International Break is vacation...

but those who were at the World Cup arrived late to pre-season training and not everyone finds their fitness levels at the same time. Mandzukic and Matuidi have a different engine to others.

“The important thing now is that I choose a starting XI with technique, balance and physicality. That doesn’t mean those on the bench are useless, but I can’t play more than 11 at a time.”

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Players need match-time early in the season and its important to rack up points early. Silly to field a complete B-team just for the sake of avoiding injuries.

I'm sure Allegri is convinced that is a good idea and should listen to you despite seeing our starting eleven struggle to beat Chievo away :baus:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    First of all, seems weird (and since forever) that we are playing Parma again. :tup:

Woj
    Cuadrado-Benatia-Rugani-Sandro
    Bentancur-Can-Matuidi
    Bernie-Dybala-Costa​

Good game to rest some, maybe even play Perin. I hate that the idea of Perin only playing Coppa matches, seems almost like an insult but all well that's the way we roll.
    I want Dybala to play this game but obviously Ronaldo should start this game - its only the start and he really wants to score...
    as for this lineup it seems like there are too many changes there but I really like the midfield

P.S going without Ronaldo and Mandzukic - Im not sure this is a smart thing to do...

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #33
    We struggled to win away at Chievo yet our B Team subs came on to change the game. Superb logic. Useless subs, should never play. Don't make subs. Disregard International Break since its apparently a vacation for players. Disregard everything the coach said yesterday about our players arriving late from the World Cup yet to get their fitness.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Considering they GO PLAY ON INTERNATIONAL BREAK...yeah, it sorta makes sense especially since some will be traveling halfway around the world but I guess that's not important either.

Unless you forgot how many injuries we pick up on international break. Fuck it, lets play them until their legs fall off :baus:

Max said it yesterday...he can only pick 11 to play and not everyone is at their fitness level. LOL because International Break is vacation...
    Obviously Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Pjanic, Cancelo etc are all fatigued coming off a really tough world cup :baus:

You're clutching at straws dude. There is no need for so many changes in just your 3rd game of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

We struggled to win away at Chievo yet our B Team subs came on to change the game. Superb logic. Useless subs, should never play. Don't make subs. Disregard International Break since its apparently a vacation for players. Disregard everything the coach said yesterday about our players arriving late from the World Cup yet to get their fitness.
    Half of our starting eleven wasnt even at the world cup. I have no idea what you're on about.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    I want Dybala to play this game but obviously Ronaldo should start this game - its only the start and he really wants to score...
    as for this lineup it seems like there are too many changes there but I really like the midfield

P.S going without Ronaldo and Mandzukic - Im not sure this is a smart thing to do...
    Max decides his 11 based on fitness levels and characteristics needed for a specific opponent. Zidane rested Ronaldo too before CL matches, for example, even he will see bench time. I think Mario will likely start because he is a good target man for us, but I'd like to see our other attackers get a run against a weaker opponent

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    Forget resting guys and get CR7 on all cylinders with guys who Max sees as 1st 11 going forward for the most important CL action. Would like to see ...

Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiello - Sandro
    Berna - Pjanic - Matuidi
    Costa - Dybala - CR7​

Maybe Cuads could be in Berna's spot but Berna is the better shooter. And feeling Juve got Can to be a starter but no way best form Matuidi should see the bench. LM provides offensive capability and RM provides the defense while Pjanic is free to orchestrate.

And Mario is awesome right now but if Dybala isn't going to be a KEY player eventually than might as well take away his #10. With the rest Dybala (along with CR7 and Costa) should get, Mario will see plenty of time on the pitch.
    :flag1:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #37
    Half of our starting eleven wasnt even at the world cup. I have no idea what you're on about. ::lol3::
    Dybala, Costa, Bentancur, Mario (mostly Mario), Matuidi, Cuadrado...all played at the WC and everyone except Bentancur can be considered starters. Mario and Matuidi played the entire thing..the first 3 and Cuadrado have to fly to South America, play, fly back but its only International Break.

We don't need to worry about international break though because injuries never happen then.

- - - Updated - - -

Forget resting guys and get CR7 on all cylinders with guys who Max sees as 1st 11 going forward. Would like to see ...

Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiello - Sandro
    Berna - Pjnaic - Matuidi
    Costa - Dybala - CR7​

Maybe Cuads could be in Berna's spot but Berna is the better shooter. And feeling Juve got Can to be a starter but no way best form Matuidi should see the bench. LM provides offensive capability and RM provides the defense while Pjanic is free to orchestrate.

And Mario is awesome right now but if Dybala isn't going to be a KEY player eventually than might as well take away his #10. With the rest Dybala (along with CR7 and Costa) should get, Mario will see plenty of time on the pitch.
    :flag1:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Dybala, Costa, Bentancur, Mario (mostly Mario), Matuidi, Cuadrado...all played at the WC and everyone except Bentancur can be considered starters. Mario and Matuidi played the entire thing..the first 3 and Cuadrado have to fly to South America, play, fly back but its only International Break.

We don't need to worry about international break though because injuries never happen then.
    Dem strawman arguments. Apparently i consider NT breaks a vacation when i was merely refuting your argument about players being late from the world cup when half of our starting eleven which started the first two games wasnt even there... I really dont see any reason whatsoever for radical changes in just your 3rd game. Most important thing is to get the 3 points on board and resting your A-team completely is not the way to go about it. At best Can or Bentancur might start over Khedira/Matuidi and maybe one of the CB's get a start if they're lucky.

Is this your early season panic attack or something ?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    With the rest Dybala EVENTUALLY (along with CR7 and Costa) WILL get, Mario will see plenty of time on the pitch.

Costa, CR7, and #10 can't play 38 serie matches ..... example say 30 each so that leaves 24 for Mario to start unless injuries of course or if Max contiues to use Berna forward or even Cuads there.
    Hopefully fixed. By the ways is Hustini Italian?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    Dem strawman arguments. Apparently i consider NT breaks a vacation when i was merely refuting your argument about players being late from the world cup when half of our starting eleven which started the first two games wasnt even there... I really dont see any reason whatsoever for radical changes in just your 3rd game. Most important thing is to get the 3 points on board and resting your A-team completely is not the way to go about it. At best Can or Bentancur might start over Khedira/Matuidi and maybe one of the CB's get a start if they're lucky.

Is this your early season panic attack or something ?
    You said screw resting players when we have an international break...that's you minimizing what the IB does to players.

Sandro, Costa, Dybala, Matuidi all first team players...Cuadrado has been a first team player for years now and Benatia was last year too. Hardly radical changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)