[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS (January 6th, 2010) (5 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
You listen to me Boy, 4-4-2 was at the club before you and it'll be here after you jump ship to Reading. Anybody that wouldn't advocate a back to basics 4-4-2 for a club that can't out play anybody is an idiot.

And futhermore we don't have the players to play any formation because we are utter shite atm.
Pick the formation to suit your players, not the players to suit the formation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well, fine then. Bench Diego, play DC and Brazzo, and see how it goes.

Instead of looking forwards, we might as well go backwards.
Jeez man, where did I say I'd bench Diego and play both Brazzo & DC? I do not think you're reading what I posted but you're reading what you want to read. So that you're able to give an easy & hostile (by the sounds of it) answer.

I am still not sure that reverting back to the 4-4-2 is the way to go (how could anyone), but let's not deny the obvious advantages of that formation.

Not sure what you meant by backwards.
Our last 2 seasons were a (pretty big) succes. This one isn't. I'd say we've already gone backwards.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Pick the formation to suit your players, not the players to suit the formation.
But isn't it obvious that most of our players have no idea whatsoever to do something with the freedom that they get with these other formations. They don't know where to position themselves without the ball, they don't know how to behave with the ball, shitload of problems when there's a need for positional defending, ...

Put these players in the most rigid formation possible, with as little freedom as possible and things could very well go a lot better.

Again, the formation we're using is not our biggest problem right now, but people are blasting the boring, old 4-4-2 & are simply refusing to see the benefits.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Honestly, judging by the coupla parma games i've seen and our current shitty performance that you cant even call football, I highly doubt it that we win this one, probably a draw if we're damn lucky, and most likely a disgraceful performance crowned with a defeat.
Sorry guys but face it that's what we are right now.
OUT !

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
But isn't it obvious that most of our players have no idea whatsoever to do something with the freedom that they get with these other formations. They don't know where to position themselves without the ball, they don't know how to behave with the ball, shitload of problems when there's a need for positional defending, ...

Put these players in the most rigid formation possible, with as little freedom as possible and things could very well go a lot better.

Again, the formation we're using is not our biggest problem right now, but people are blasting the boring, old 4-4-2 & are simply refusing to see the benefits.
We have not got the personel to work with the 4-4-2 hence why people blast it. Andts right.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Why is it that people have different opinions are always idiots or morons?

Someone says we should bench Diego => gets called a moron.
Someone wants a 442 => idiot
Some other guy wants Melo benched => dumb
I'm wondering the same.

But, seriously, who wants 4-4-2 back?

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I'm wondering the same.

But, seriously, who wants 4-4-2 back?
Actually, in our current situation 4-4-2 could do us good.
This is a formation the players know very very well. They know their positions and movement in this formation, they know what to do.
While in our current formation salad (4321,4231,4411,4312) no one seems to know where to move or what his task is and Ferrara can't teach them like it seems.
So 4-4-2 could give us some stability and confidence.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
this game needs to hurry up and come!!! life's kinda boring without juve games on at least once a week....even tho we're playing shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)