[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS (January 6th, 2010) (2 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Honestly, judging by the coupla parma games i've seen and our current shitty performance that you cant even call football, I highly doubt it that we win this one, probably a draw if we're damn lucky, and most likely a disgraceful performance crowned with a defeat.
Sorry guys but face it that's what we are right now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon
Caceres - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso
Marchisio - Melo - Poulsen - Giovinco
Diego
Trez​
That would look much better if Giovinco was a right-winger, considering Grosso would cover the left-flank. We probably won't get much punch on the right side without a true winger.

So I don't really like it.

Watch out, the 'we don't know how good Ariaudo is'-troop are luring for moments like this, to tell us it was good to send him away. Who needs back up CBs, right?

We better be buying a CB or RB.
Or the famous, "well, the management and Ciro didn't think he was good enough, so why keep him", as if those folks have any idea what they're doing in the first place.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
------------------Manninger---------------
Caceres - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso
Marchisio - Melo - Poulsen - Giovinco-
--------------------Diego------------------
------------------Amuari--------------------

Amuari will show his stuff in 2010...hopefully.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Please please may Iaquinta be back! We must play 4-4-2.

-------------Manninger----------------
Caceres - Legra - Chellini - Grosso
Giovinco - Melo - Marchisio - De Ceglie
----------------Diego--------------------
---------------------Amauri------------

If Iaquinta is play Diego to play CM with Marchisio on the left and Iaquinta upfront with Amauri.

Does anyone know when Sissoko is back?

We will when this game I really believe this!!! I expect Melo to have a huge game and Diego to have an assist.

Forza Juve!!!!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Could be the last game for Ciro
one can only hope....

Legro is just an average defender, sub material at best. He had one part of the season where he was good but it all disappeared. It has nothing to do with Chiellini. He's fairly inconsistent and we should look into his replacement at the end of the season.
:tup: :beer:

I will first off say that I dont think we will win this game....like donpiero said, we will be fortunate to come away with a draw

that being said, if a loss to Parma sees Ferrara get the axe and Guus the job, then I'm all for it

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
That is when you know all is not well within the Juve camp; when you are relying on your 4th choice striker to bail you out of a crisis :sergio:
LOL are you guys serious!!!! He has more then proven he is a damn good striker with alot of pace which we are missing. He is our number 1 striker now just because he was cheap and came to the club with serious doubts on him means nothing now.

Make a poll and see what other Juve fans think he will clearly make us a better team as will Sissoko!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Read my post again, and after you understand the gist of it you may comment.

No one is denying that Iaquinta is a good player, but some people here are hailing him as a savior, and a solution to our problems. They actually believe that Iaquinta will resolve our problems, which is something I can hardly agree on :shifty:

A good player? Yes

A game changer? No

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Read my post again, and after you understand the gist of it you may comment.

No one is denying that Iaquinta is a good player, but some people here are hailing him as a savior, and a solution to our problems. They actually believe that Iaquinta will resolve our problems, which is something I can hardly agree on :shifty:

A good player? Yes

A game changer? No
I agree with these comments. However, we need our best team out on the park and we need to play as a team now. We dont have a younger DP, Nedved or Zidane. We need a fully fit Camo, Sissoko, Iaquinta.

But yes Iaquinta is not our saviour I do agree on this. Our saviour is our spirit which is what has made us one of the best clubs in the world!!!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
That would look much better if Giovinco was a right-winger, considering Grosso would cover the left-flank. We probably won't get much punch on the right side without a true winger.

So I don't really like it.

Or the famous, "well, the management and Ciro didn't think he was good enough, so why keep him", as if those folks have any idea what they're doing in the first place.
I dont think that ANY of the people FOR the loan of Ariuado, had any suspicion that his loan would include a Set Fee Purchase clause...that is not at all something to throw against the Pro Loaners, to validate your side of the argument. Its just another massive error on the part of Secco and Ciro. And its ridiculous to counter this with 'well its what you wanted...' because its not what ANYONE who supported the loan deal wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)