[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Couldn't care less about this game. Play 11 bench players and conserve the rage for ASM.
It's the last game before a jam packed schedule and tougher trickier Serie a teams to come. I would give the team some semblance with certain starters. If we can get the three points here, we could practically rest the entire 11 for Lazio which is a harder game and in between the Monaco QF legs. I would prefer that then to see us lose anywhere between 4-6 points over 2 weekends.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
haha i thought only here in eastern europe we use such metaphors for a bad football pitch

- - - Updated - - -

Will you still watch the game or celebrate goals?
here in holland we use it or we call it knollenveld @Trezegol17 do you know the translating from that?

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I think Pirlo should start this or at least get some minutes if hes ready. Better give him some minutes before the monaco game, we might need him. Also, start Buffon. We need him to be game ready. As for the rest it does not matter, just rest Tevez and Marchisio, they are our most important players at this point.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Pirlo shouldn't be starting against Monaco unless he's played a match prior. Hopefully he can make an appearance.

If Tevez is fit he should play. He's had a rest and you don't want to break his momentum. Same goes for Pereyra who shouldn't be too tired to play out the rest of the season. Over resting can be bad for form and the legs.

Rest Marchisio, Bonucci and Evra. They need it most of all.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Pirlo shouldn't be starting against Monaco unless he's played a match prior. Hopefully he can make an appearance.

If Tevez is fit he should play. He's had a rest and you don't want to break his momentum. Same goes for Pereyra who shouldn't be too tired to play out the rest of the season. Over resting can be bad for form and the legs.

Rest Marchisio, Bonucci and Evra. They need it most of all.
True this. I remember Nedved saying this a few weeks ago, they had the scudetto already, and then faced Arsenal (?) and they were out form just because they didn't played full for Serie A games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)