[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS [August 24th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You think it’s on Paratici that Sarri and his assistants chose to start Matuidi, MdS, Higuaín, and Khedira?
Maybe the new players Paratici got aren't good enough to take a starting spot? Maybe we got Sarri to play just like Allegri did last year? Napoli scored 4 away to a good Fiorentina today, we still look heavily dependent on Ronaldo to score and that worries me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Decent game, could have won comfortably. Some things worth mentioning - interesting call on the onside/offside, 6 mins after the goal, with the ref not bothering to see the replay himself. Cheers and lets hope for a similar call when its a goal vs Juventus, but I doubt it.

Another interesting call, last week we saw two straight red cards in La Liga, Kroos and the Getafe dude, for touching the lower part of the foot around the ankle from behind, both looked as it wasn't even intentional, the Getafe player just slipped and touched Partey from behind.

Today we saw a Parma player intentionally stepping not once, but twice on DCosta's foot from behind in space of two seconds, no straight red, not even a yellow. 10 minutes later the same Parma player held DCosta's shirt when he started a speedy counter and received a yellow for that. He should have been sent off, huge ref error, but noone cares since its a call against Juventus and Juventus eventually won, so no need to mention the mistake...

Two hours later Mertens did what he did... Pathetic call...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Maybe the new players Paratici got aren't good enough to take a starting spot? Maybe we got Sarri to play just like Allegri did last year? Napoli scored 4 away to a good Fiorentina today, we still look heavily dependent on Ronaldo to score and that worries me.
We don’t have a roster fit for Sarris system. It’s like Paratici built a club for himself while ignoring how his manager wants to play. Idiot.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Looked like a Sarri team in first half. Pleased with team defense too.

Last 15 mins were vintage Allegri needless desperation nervous defending where they just abandoned passing.

People actually arguing over whether it was Sarri's or Paratici's fault most acclimated players started in first game of the season lol.

And get used to Matuidi (or Can) starting. An ultra-light mid like Ramsey-Pjanic-Rabiot with Ronaldo at LW is possible only if you know nothing about the sport.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
And get used to Matuidi (or Can) starting. An ultra-light mid like Ramsey-Pjanic-Rabiot with Ronaldo at LW is possible only if you know nothing about the sport.
Rabiot replaces Matuidi, he's excellent defensively. With Costa and Pjanic taking a beating today, who's gonna replace them if injured?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Didn't watch but sounds like Blaise will go or sit on bench. Really hate to see Bent or Can leave cause of his not wanting to leave. Losing potential cause of money issues sucks. Surprised Matuidi started and with all the new transfers LOL that the 11 were all here last year. Thought Dybala would be ahead of Higgy but sounds line Juve desperately wants #10 sold.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Rabiot replaces Matuidi, he's excellent defensively. With Costa and Pjanic taking a beating today, who's gonna replace them if injured?
According to Tuz mentalists, Berna is better than DC, even Dybala is a better winger, and DC should be sold. So, no problem there.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
In the replay of the offside, the reference point they picked was Ronaldo's body part nearest to the offside line but at the same time they picked Parma player's leg which was not the nearest point to the offside line, his hand was.

Mar 9, 2006
Man this shit with Juventus' left wing needs to die, the Allegri's disease
Screenshot_20190825-053031_SofaScore.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo moves his ass to the middle a lot and because of it Juventus has an empty left wing and often Matuidi is going up there to a make a cross or pass or whatever and it happens match after match after match, he can't fucking cross, it's not his job and Alex Sandro can't push high because then we will have an empty zone behind and Chiellini with Bonucci are way to slow to catch speedy wingers or forwards of the opposite side

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Didnt get a chance to watch the game but have seen highlights...seeing khedira and matuidi in that line up broke me.

Fucking joke we are!

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Didnt get a chance to watch the game but have seen highlights...seeing khedira and matuidi in that line up broke me.

Fucking joke we are!
Yep same as me bruh. Seeing khedira, matuidi, higuain and mds start shattered me.

It really was too much to expect to see a more technical team, and it looks like we’re gonna see more of the shitshow we served under allegri

rainhard

May 5, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo moves his ass to the middle a lot and because of it Juventus has an empty left wing and often Matuidi is going up there to a make a cross or pass or whatever and it happens match after match after match, he can't fucking cross, it's not his job and Alex Sandro can't push high because then we will have an empty zone behind and Chiellini with Bonucci are way to slow to catch speedy wingers or forwards of the opposite side
That is CR7 problem for us. He play from left cut inside to the middle. That is how he play, he is not pure winger with cross. He always look for goals

And at the same time he take away the chances from our prima punta. Even our prima punta support for him

I think we will be better if CR7 play as CF that can operate whereever he wants, left or right but more centrally, D Costa in his preferred left and find pure RW (Chiesa is one of fap material)

This way we can be more lethal, I dont like CR7 with the ball do some flicks and tricks. More of CF that available in right position at the right moment to slot in goals. And the wings will provide assists or goals if they have open chances

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
1-0 win .. Sure its just the first game but how is this any different to Kimg Max.. the advantage for Sarri is he has a way stronger squad and more quality depth and more attacking players

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Relax people it's just the first game of the season. Everyone around is saying that it will take time to make that shift in style happen but now we're suddenly unhappy and impatient. It could easily have been 3-0 and then the second half would probably look different too.

I liked the first half, we never took the foot off the gas and that was a thing for both Conte and Max in the past, especially in away games. We stayed higher up the pitch and it was done very well, it'll make difference in CL once the habit is polished. Second half was a 'let's go back to what it was last season', no point in denying that. A true shitshow. Still we've got 3 points on a difficult ground.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo played in the middle last night, he did not even start on the left like he usually does.
If he is playing in the middle anyway I would prefer he played as a CF and we make room for another winger. I had enough of seeing Matuidi and AS on the left. They offer absolutely nothing going forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)