[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2003
Not sure, maybe 5 or 6 to us. Easy win, that goes without saying. Palermo are an awful team, I doubt they'll even get a shot on target, if fact I wouldn't even bother playing with a goalkeepr - give Gigi the night off, go spend time with his girlfriend.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think we will get our 2nd defeat in a row. 2-1 to Palermo. And Milan will sniff our Arse...

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Is everyone being sarcastic over here with 3/4-0's or what? .. How the hell do you ppl expect Juve to put 3/4 goals past at solid team such as Palermo :rolleyes:

I think it'll be a draw.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Not sure, maybe 5 or 6 to us. Easy win, that goes without saying. Palermo are an awful team, I doubt they'll even get a shot on target, if fact I wouldn't even bother playing with a goalkeepr - give Gigi the night off, go spend time with his girlfriend.
:rofl:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
After this performance, we are going to lose. 2-0 for Palermo.
don't care our tonight performance.I'm sure we will see another Juve against Palermo.but even if we beated Samp,i'd perdict a draw against Palermo when I remember them against Milan.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    We haven't finished against Sampdoria yet, but I have given up. Can we rescue ourselves on a weekend that Milan play a misfiring Lazio?
    Time will tell.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Camoranesi is suspended, while Zebina and Olivera return from their bans. Nedved and Kapo will miss the game because of injury. I would play:

Buffon
    Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
    Blasi Emerson Olivera
    Del Piero
    Trezeguet Ibrahimovic

I thought DP performed creditably in the trequartista role against Samp so I'd start him, plus, three of our four attack-minded midfielders are out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This looks good to me:

Buffon

Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Birindelli

Olivera - Emerson - Blasi - Zambrotta

Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    I saw this defeat was coming.I predicted it for Atalanta match but we survived that, and we finally lost to sampdoria.
    I don't know what you guys think but the second half of the sampdoria match we rocked I never seen juve atacking like this.but sampdoria great defence and their keeper,and the bad luck of trezeguet and zlatan even del piero it was shame to finish the match like that.I think we will be ok against palermo,even it is tougher opponet than sampdoria.
    and for the pessimists: cut the bullshit , and stop the panic.you can't expect the team win every ****in single match.don't forget that we played without nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)