Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
This looks good to me:

Buffon

Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Birindelli

Olivera - Emerson - Blasi - Zambrotta

Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic
That looks solid but I think DP should start this one, whether it be in a trident attack or upfront with Zlatan. Trezeguet doesn't deserve to start following his performance against Sampdoria.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
are we playing real madrid after palermo?or it's the other week?
We play them the 22nd/23rd, I can't remember if it's Tuesday or Wednesday.

Fondy

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

That looks solid but I think DP should start this one, whether it be in a trident attack or upfront with Zlatan. Trezeguet doesn't deserve to start following his performance against Sampdoria.
are you ****in crazy:(:( and Delpiero deserves to play???? there must be something wrong with your brain....... i am sick of people who want delpiero to play when he sucks........ he plays much better when he comes of the bench...... Trezeguet - Zlatan play great together, they showed that against Atalanta....... even Zalayeta is better then Delpiero right now....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We drew 1-1 with Palermo at the start of the season; we shouldn't take anything for granted

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
After this performance, we are going to lose. 2-0 for Palermo.
i agree palermo will continue our humiliation after samp game , they know that we are weak and in their ground i will not be surprised if it ended 3-1 to palermo:(

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I'm afraid of Palermo, because they are very strong in defence, conceding just 16 goals in 22 games, which is the 3rd result in the League. They won their last game at Florence. From the other hand Juve needs to return to winning track. It will be very hard to beat Palermo on its own ground, but Inter did that last Sunday.
The team who scored first goal will win this game, otherwise it would be 0-0

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
To those, who predicts 3-0 or 3-1 win for Palermo.
Their offensive abilities are not that strong, as palermo scored just 21 goals this term. Canna and Thuram has to block Toni.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
the positive thing i am shure that dp will do back to the bench and capello will start zlatan and trez which he should continue doing forever:D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
To those, who predicts 3-0 or 3-1 win for Palermo.
Their offensive abilities are not that strong, as palermo scored just 21 goals this term. Canna and Thuram has to block Toni.
if montero will play instead of thuram , 3-0 is not far from happining:D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
the positive thing i am shure that dp will do back to the bench and capello will start zlatan and trez which he should continue doing forever:D
I wouldn't be sure of that.I think he will try the trio again.cuz we were very offensive against samp.and del piero was ok too btw

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Dp was better that way, even trezlatan can be much better,
for the good of the team, they can all coexist,
someones good day could do the job,
if we start with this trio and pissed off by the lose,
we ll surely score first, 0-1,
hope our bad luck wont strike again in their 88' attack to finish this 1-1

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fondy ] ++

are you ****in crazy:(:( and Delpiero deserves to play???? there must be something wrong with your brain....... i am sick of people who want delpiero to play when he sucks........ he plays much better when he comes of the bench...... Trezeguet - Zlatan play great together, they showed that against Atalanta....... even Zalayeta is better then Delpiero right now....
Now that post was just retarded. What did Trezlatan show against Atalanta? Absolutely nothing. Ibrahimovic struggled and never got into the game while Trezeguet was invisible in the first half and only started to play well when DP came on. Last night DP was better than Trez so I think he should start with Zlatan or in the trident attack. WTF has Zalayeta done? He hasn't played in a while now but still you say that he's better than DP. If DP sucked he would not be our topscorer this season, you dumb fvck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)