[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I never actually read Swedish media, but if you fail to see what is he doing on the pitich, I can't really make you see them. I already said what is he doing, I don't have to repeat it again.

As for the Swedish media, if you also fail to see what I post, I cannot make you read them again, but I am probably the member who most bashes them on how much biased are they and how much stupid.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
You are a very sad person for believing that.

The swedish media are astounded by him, but I've never read any columnist saying he's the best in the world. So on what are you basing your judgements on?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Akerman said:
Absolutely not. And how the hell would you know anyway.

Having soo many Swedish Fans here, who do really think that Zlatan is up in Ronaldinho's same level..you're new here so seems you don't know much..

Not to forget that we do read here in this Forum some Swedish news when it comes to Zlatan...they do quote the link...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maresca said:
I guess Jack means, he was involed in both goals yesterday..
Not only the goals, he is always involved in the game play in general. He gives space for others and moves to let his teammates take position.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
Not only the goals, he is always involved in the game play in general. He gives space for others and moves to let his teammates take position.

oh yes, he did give Space to Emerson running alone in the 2nd half...did you see that, or you were too busy making fun of your Italian pal...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Having soo many Swedish Fans here, who do really think that Zlatan is up in Ronaldinho's same level..you're new here so seems you don't know much..

Not to forget that we do read here in this Forum some Swedish news when it comes to Zlatan...they do quote the link...
To make you stop generalizing about me, I moved to Sweden two years ago and have been a Juventus fan for the past 15 years. If you ever saw me saying Zlatan is the best player in the world, then I would have said it jokingly. Other than that, I say what I see.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Azzurri7 said:

Zlatan is swedish while Ronaldinho is not? Do you even contain such a magical skill called logic? But please give me a quote where they say he is THE best in the world.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
aint you the one who was making fun of Aftonblader:rolleyes: each time they talk about Zlatan....
Of course I do and I will always do, but ain't you the one who just said that the Swedish media is making an influence on me?

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Aftonbladet is not the only newspaper in sweden. Everyone hates them but everyone reads them because they are like the swedish The Sun.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Akerman said:
You are a very sad person for believing that.

The swedish media are astounded by him, but I've never read any columnist saying he's the best in the world. So on what are you basing your judgements on?

Lol, re-read my post again, I said lot of members here joined from Sweden, were trying to convince us that Zlatan is worlds best talented gifted player....

and TBH, I cant recall what was the name of the thread, but there was a thread opened where members like Jeeks were making fun of that Swedish magazine/newspaper, lot of people from Sweden were talking about Swedish newspaper....So It's not me the one coming up with this..

and Please, have a life before you call me a sad person.

move on.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
Of course I do and I will always do, but ain't you the one who just said that the Swedish media is making an influence on me?

I was trying to convince that boy, that there ARE some magazines in Sweden believe that Zlatan is worlds best talented player.

Other than that I was arguing with you about Zlatans performance....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I was trying to convince that boy, that there ARE some magazines in Sweden believe that Zlatan is worlds best talented player.

I know and I said how he played yesterday and I'd give him a 6 and I saw how much he was doing and helping. The way you, Vinman and Andy described it felt like you were rating another player.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Lol, re-read my post again, I said lot of members here joined from Sweden, were trying to convince us that Zlatan is worlds best talented gifted player....

and TBH, I cant recall what was the name of the thread, but there was a thread opened where members like Jeeks were making fun of that Swedish magazine/newspaper, lot of people from Sweden were talking about Swedish newspaper....So It's not me the one coming up with this..

and Please, have a life before you call me a sad person.

move on.
A lot of members from Italy comes to this site and thinks Del Piero is the best player in the world. It's really ridiculous to mention such things because they are opinions from a selected few. Idiots can be found in every country. Aftonbladet likes to hype things but they have never said Zlatan is the best player in the world and Zlatan also has a grudge with them as they have trash-talked him alot which almost made him throw them into court.

your comment about my life is ridiculous because you have never met me or even seen me post on internet for more than 3 months. I called you a sad person because of your constant behavior on this forum. Altough you might be different in real life you act like a troll sometimes. Only to heat things up.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Azzurri7 said:

This argument is worth crap because you havn't mentioned one paper yet. And I couldn't care less if there was one worthless paper thinking he is the best player in the world, which he of course is not.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Akerman said:
A lot of members from Italy comes to this site and thinks Del Piero is the best player in the world. It's really ridiculous to mention such things because they are opinions from a selected few. Idiots can be found in every country. Aftonbladet likes to hype things but they have never said Zlatan is the best player in the world and Zlatan also has a grudge with them as they have trash-talked him alot which almost made him throw them into court.

your comment about my life is ridiculous because you have never met me or even seen me post on internet for more than 3 months. I called you a sad person because of your constant behavior on this forum. Altough you might be different in real life you act like a troll sometimes. Only to heat things up.

Compare the Dp fans here and Zlatan fans....and you'll see the diff....Most of the Dp fans care about the team first...rather than Zlatan fans who always come up with things like "If Zlatan was to move from Juve, I'll follow him"....I agree that some Dp fans here are mad at Capello thats because he's not playing Dp, and they have all the right to be mad.

my comment about your life is as ridiculous as your comment about me. Please make sure you know me better before calling me sad person...We don't know each-others, you're new here and since you came you're only creating headache to me, I tried to be friendly but It seem that it wont work after calling me Sad person. So I suggest next time you know me better before calling names, and If you are to bash me, try to bash the post not the poster. Till then you leave me alone If you can't argue or talk.

Thanks.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
I know and I said how he played yesterday and I'd give him a 6 and I saw how much he was doing and helping. The way you, Vinman and Andy described it felt like you were rating another player.

No not really, If you check my posts back, you'll see that I was there thanking Zlatan in his prev games for his assists and goals, or giving him 7 when he deserve...But I'm not Ibra ass licker to always praise him..He didn't do anything..

See I had a Man Utd fan with me, and he likes Zlatan, not a big fan though, He even said that Zlatan should have been subbed early in the second half, It's only here in the Forum, who do think that Ibra should continue playing wether he did good or bad.

If I'm bashing Zlatan It's because I care for the team and I want the best for the team, not because I want his head out. try to understand before you make any conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)