[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
If you were happy, you wouldn't need drugs to make you feel good.

However, this is my 2 cents on the matter, but let's leave this discussion and concentrate on the match.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Akerman said:
I can't believe Mutu took drugs, he seem like such a nice guy. Great personality for Juventus. Anyone who knows the story better that could explain some more about the drug situation?
The way i heard it was, he was basicly out clubbin and he took a little cocaine and he got busted for it. Doesnt mean that he is or ever was addicted to it. You would be surprised how many upstanding citizens are "party drug addicts".

At least, its not like he tried to dope himself up to run faster.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Shoryuken said:
The way i heard it was, he was basicly out clubbin and he took a little cocaine and he got busted for it. Doesnt mean that he is or ever was addicted to it. You would be surprised how many upstanding citizens are "party drug addicts".

you need to head to ibiza club in spain :D
woooo its a manifestation !

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Shoryuken said:

heard that mourinho and chelsea heard about mutu taking drug and they shop him to the anti-doping squad.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
engonga said:
All Juve Lovers
engonga said:
ok im a kid but ibrahimovic will always satrt in shaa allah
mout beghezak:
First of all this is an english forum, using other langauges is looked down upon if not prohibited. Second of all, I would expect that you would speak about Del Piero in a more respectful manner, its either you are to young (or in the words of Rab, Kid) and do not know/remember what DP did for us in the past 10 years, or you are just a sad Ibra fan. In both cases please do not speak for all of us by saying "all juve lovers" and speak for yourself only.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #175
    Juventus without star duo
    Friday 6 January, 2006
    Gigi Buffon and Pavel Nedved will be missing from the Juventus line-up which faces Palermo on Saturday night.

The goalkeeper is only expected to start on the bench despite recovering from injury, while the Czech Republic ace hasn’t been included in the squad as he’s not 100 per cent fit.

Buffon, who has yet to appear in the League this term, was widely expected to be handed the gloves after shrugging off an ankle problem.

However, the international – who also underwent shoulder surgery in the summer – will again see his place taken by Christian Abbiati between the posts.

"Buffon is doing fine and he’s been training fully for the last four days," said boss Fabio Capello on Friday.

"He’s improving on a daily basis but there is no rush. He will play on Tuesday against Fiorentina in the Coppa Italia."

Adrian Mutu should now start for a Juventus side, who lead the championship by eight points, which is also without the suspended Gianluca Zambrotta and the injured Robert Kovac.

"Palermo are a dangerous side, one worthy of more points than they currently have," continued Capello.

"It won’t be easy to start the season again with this fixture, also because it is difficult to find your rhythm after the break."

Palermo were the only Serie A side who Juventus failed to beat last year and the tactician has total respect for the Sicilians.

"They have some excellent players, especially Italian ones," continued the Coach. "It is no coincidence that seven of them have played for the national side."

Capello was inevitably asked to comment on Antonio Cassano’s move to Real Madrid after the player acknowledged the tactician as a father figure during their time together at Roma.

"I treated him how I thought was best," he noted. "We had some difficult times together, but also some easy ones.

"Cassano will be a key player for Italy and he’ll do well. It was important to resolve things with Roma. He’s now a football player again."

Juventus probable line-up: Abbiati; Pessotto (Blasi), Thuram; Cannavaro, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Vieira, Emerson, Mutu; Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Paolo Sosa said:
    actually it's 13 years, DP won almost every possible trophy for JUve
    Besides the point I was just trying to make a point, 13 or 10 it makes no difference, DP is a Juve legend regardless of how much he played for us....so no need to be so anal;)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    well it's not easy one ,, after the break ,, away ,, and we r missing some players , i think capello would go for one of these formation ,, i remember udinese game ( away ) he played with 4-5-1 formation with flankers and ibra alone ,, or he will go for the usual 4-4-2 which i prefer but it's hard to have mutu and camo in 4 man midfield ,, the flanks will be weak defensively ,, it's a dilema for the the capello

my opinion is to attack them ,,, del neri's known for his attacking aproach , which creates many spaces for the other teams in this case juve ,,we use our famous slow build up strategy and goals will come eventually ..

our right back ,,,, well it's either pessoto or blasi ,, with camo covering ,,, thier left wings ,, grosso and bonnani ,, well bonani isn't a threat but i believe that grosso will manage to deliver some crosses for cracciolo

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
    i think del piero is the better option for the missing Nedved. We are so many point in front so why don´t try the tredent!?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)