[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Juve will have to keep its mid-season slump to a minimum this year to prevent a repeat of last year's loss of a 8 point lead...and that means beating Palermo.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    a must win match or it will reflect mentally on the players for the next matches , i think palermo is weaker than last season .

AHDK

Dec 24, 2005
    I think we will win this match with one goal. It's a tough match and we have to concentrate 90 minutes if we want to win this. Palermo is no bad team, and they have good players all over the pitch. But the loss of Luca Toni has been very bad for Palermo, and I really can't see Juve loose this match :)

Jul 5, 2005
    Dont debase Palermo because this team has a good presence in Uefa Cup and i think that is one of the best teams in this cup. So i think that there will be a European level game after all.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    i think this game will be Buffon's comeback match,

anyway i don't think Palermo match will be difficult unless our backline had a really awful game.

otherwise an inform Juve will crash Palermo

AHDK

Dec 24, 2005
    Paolo Sosa said:
    i think this game will be Buffon's comeback match,

anyway i don't think Palermo match will be difficult unless our backline had a really awful game.

otherwise an inform Juve will crash Palermo
    I'm not sure, that Buffon will be playing this match. He has still some mental problems, and Abbiatti is doing very well right now. I rather see him back in the second cup-match against Viola :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)