[Serie A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (7th-Apr-2012) (23 Viewers)

MoM?

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The fucking jinx Hustini got away with it this time but hopefully it is the last time he'll be around in the LIVE thread during a match.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
goals
[video=dailymotion;xpz5v9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpz5v9_palermo-0-juventus-1_music[/video]
[video=dailymotion;xpz5vf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpz5vf_palermo-0-juventus-2_auto[/video]

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Didn't think any of our midfielders played well today, and Palermo was very weakened as well. I'll take that boring ugly draw any day of the week.

Now, Lazio.

Rabih, do your thing.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are indeed, returning to our playstyle from the past

we are the team that the world needs to kill fagcelona

2003, all over again

From the opening 5 minutes it was visible that we're winning this. Only some incredible amount of bad luck was gonna rob us of a win. Completely dominated them in every part of the pitch and after the opener it was an easy cruise, as expected.

I'm loving the superiority we show from the Genoa match on. We struggled only in the first half against Inter. On every other match we controlled everything.

Incredible job from Conte. He created a team in the real sense of the word.
dont forget first half against napoli(first game) and milan (second game), both in serie a

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
blʘndu;3606853 said:
so imo milan will still lose points (not talking about the game vs inter) they will play tuesday @ chievo and that isn't easy
Indeed, Chievo is still not safe from relegation, they will put on a fight surely.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The good: Defence
The bad: Marchisio
The Meh: The rest of the team

MOM: Bonucci

I spent the last 10 minutes imagining what that goal would of been like of del Piero had of scissor kicked it into the net :D

Top of the Table! Forza Juve!!!!!!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We could have buried them today if we had scores first half, but overall we just did enough. Completely dominated possession, got a bit lazy at times, wasteful, but still won 2-0. That is an ideal performance and result for teams that win leagues. We need to keep this up.

May 22, 2007
Wouldn't have really considered Pirlo for man of the match :D

Give it to Bonucci. Overall it was a case of turning up and we could get the 3 points without much effort, that's how pathetic Palermo actually are. Next we face Lazio without Klose in Juventus stadium, keep this ball rolling.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Oh, and I pissed my pants when Migliaccio was unmarked in our box. He mistimed the header but still. That was scary, we were only one up then.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I said it in the LIVE thread, I didn't want us to humiliate Palermo, they were so pathetic it would have been really unsportsmanlike had we humiliated them. A goal from Del Piero would have been sweet for Del Piero more than for the team.

Rab, do you your treat for the Lazio thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)