[SERIE A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (21/02/09) (3 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
I can only prise him for resting Alex..
But what really annoys me is his subs!.. Why the hell sub players so late in a game? :S He wanted Poulsen and payed 10m € for him, just to sub him 3 min before the end of a game!.. And he does it all the time, in every game, with different players!.. He should have made that sub right after the 2'nd goal!

Or give Neddy some rest and let Gio play the last 15 min..! ARRGHHH

Anyway a great win it was!..
He prob brought Poulsen on to waste time. He is also prob going to play in the CL with Momo.. Tiago played today (which many ppl beg for) but I think he will go with Poulsen in the CL as he is more defensive and we need to battle alot of good CMs that Chelsea have.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He prob brought Poulsen on to waste time. He is also prob going to play in the CL with Momo.. Tiago played today (which many ppl beg for) but I think he will go with Poulsen in the CL as he is more defensive and we need to battle alot of good CMs that Chelsea have.
No, I think it'll be Momo and Tiago vs Chel$ea.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I can only prise him for resting Alex..
I'm going to be honest here, If Ale doesn't perform well against Chelsea then I'm not pointing my finger towards anyone but Ranieri.

Non of the top teams were resting their key players for the CL games, they need to play before hitting the big matches. I'm afraid this is how things goes....

Manchester= Rooney and C. Ronaldo played
Real Madrid= Raul played
Inter= Zlatan, Maicon, Cambiasso played
Roma= Totti played
Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea etc....

I'm really not getting the resting Ale thing. The man has rested a lot. It's not wise keeping him cold before the Londra trip.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Trez's shot was gonna get picked down by Amelia, lucky the defender fucked it up lol, what a poor shot hehe, but what else can u except from Trez, happy that he scored though :p

May 4, 2004
I'm going to be honest here, If Ale doesn't perform well against Chelsea then I'm not pointing my finger towards anyone but Ranieri.

Non of the top teams were resting their key players for the CL games, they need to play before hitting the big matches. I'm afraid this is how things goes....

Real Madrid= Raul played
Roma= Totti played

I'm really not getting the resting Ale thing. The man has rested a lot. It's not wise keeping him cold before the Londra trip.
True, but people would also say the opposite if DP plays well.. Like "the reason he played well was because he was rested..

Mar 30, 2006
No, I think it'll be Momo and Tiago vs Chel$ea.
Tiago is good but for Chelsea away from home, with all the threat they pse down the center .. Poulsen with his ability to close things down is best imo. Plus he will be rested and ready to go. Sissoko is great but tends to lose ppl everynow and then .. Poulsen does not and offers more ability to dig in then Tiago. Also Poulsen is good on set pieces and Chelsea this season have struggled on them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Real Madrid= Raul played
Roma= Totti played

I have no doubt that Del Piero and Ranieri agree when he should rest.

I'm sure if Del Piero had said 'I need to play 45 minutes or 60 minutes to be ready for Chelsea', then that would have happened.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have no doubt that Del Piero and Ranieri agree when he should rest.

I'm sure if Del Piero had said 'I need to play 45 minutes or 60 minutes to be ready for Chelsea', then that would have happened.
If that's the case then this is a different story and we shouldn't be worry. But I doubt Ale accepting to rest and not playing this away match to Palermo.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If that's the case then this is a different story and we shouldn't be worry. But I doubt Ale accepting to rest and not playing this away match to Palermo.
Anyway, we won tonight and I have faith in Del Piero's ability to turn it on for the big occasion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)