[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 14th, 2015) (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Vidal

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We look so much more solid defensively in the 3-5-2. We suffer a bit (especially without Pirlo) in an attacking sense, but I like how Allegri changes $#@! up from game to game when it's needed. A real coach.
Barza effect. Not 3-5-2.

After 27 Rounds:

2013/14 19 goals conceded 9 goals conceded in CL (6 matches)

2014/15 14 goals conceded 5 goals conceded in CL (7 matches)

Rotating Barza with Bonucci and Chiello to keep them all rested in a back 4, and never seeing Ogbonna in league, we'd probably be down at 10 goals conceded at this point.

Allegri 4-3-1-2 Defense > Conte 3-5-2 Defense.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i have been fake fanning alot lately...is there another site other than livefootballvideo.com that has full matches to view? i remember there was a juve fan site that used to post the matches...

may i ask how we did?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He said Allegri knew how to set up a deep defence

And he was right :touched:
We also need to take in accound, Allegri isnt a big boss flamboyant coach. He inherited a winning team from a coach widely considered far superior. Good luck changing your defence completely and have the players believe in it.
Instead, as the season goes on, it keeps improving steadely.

I think Allegri loves beeing here. Able to keep a low profile, quality players and a general manager that isnt selling your stars and fucking your daughter without giving anything back

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #336
    We also need to take in accound, Allegri isnt a big boss flamboyant coach. He inherited a winning team from a coach widely considered far superior. Good luck changing your defence completely and have the players believe in it.
    Instead, as the season goes on, it keeps improving steadely.

I think Allegri loves beeing here. Able to keep a low profile, quality players and a general manager that isnt selling your stars and fucking your daughter without giving anything back
    Or a President phoning in telling you what formation you need to play.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Good effort for the win and how things turned out for the match. I was angry at the amount of starters we used but I think that the way we played didn't consume much energy and Pogba has got a good rest with Morata playing half a match and scoring a sublime goal, we have are in good conditions for Dortmund. Tevez is a work horse so I am not worried there, my biggest concern is Lichtsteiner though.

Buffon 6.5

Barxagli 7.5
    Bonucci 6.5
    Chiellini 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6.5
    Sturaro 6.5
    Marchisio 7
    Pereyra 6.5
    DJ PDC 6

Llorente 6
    Tevez 6

Vidal 6.5
    Morata 7

Dec 8, 2014
    Solid win. Definitely not our best performance but that is understandable given we had players out and one eye on Dortmund. Beautiful goal from Morata. Now to midweek. Let's get it done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)