[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 14th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Vidal

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wrong thread bro. You're supposed to be trolling the Mad Max thread. :p
No i got banned from there for expressing my opinions.

any ways name change, who were you before? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Barzagli is back and ready :vinny:

Morata scored a great goal

Otherwise - meh...
ah same old shit really :sigh:

how did my man Dybala do?

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #308
    Great match from Pereyra. Was all over running hard, surges forward creating problems for their defense. Getting better and better. :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    No i got banned from there for expressing my opinions.

any ways name change, who were you before? :p

- - - Updated - - -

ah same old $#@! really :sigh:

how did my man Dybala do?
    PostIronic. :D

Dybala was terrible. But more so because Barza completely nullified him. He did nothing all match. Dove really badly quite a few times, but also was on the receiving end of some pretty hard tackles. Was pretty isolated up top much of the match.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    PostIronic. :D

Dybala was terrible. But more so because Barza completely nullified him. He did nothing all match. Dove really badly quite a few times, but also was on the receiving end of some pretty hard tackles. Was pretty isolated up top much of the match.
    excellent, that will bring his price down to something more affordable, how about 20 mill now Zamp?

Glad to hear Barzagli is back, I just don't trust our defenders without him, lord knows what sort of game Dybala would have had if he came face to face with ogbonna instead

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    excellent, that will bring his price down to something more affordable, how about 20 mill now Zamp?

Glad to hear Barzagli is back, I just don't trust our defenders without him, lord knows what sort of game Dybala would have had if he came face to face with ogbonna instead
    Barza was fantastic. He even showed some good bursts of pace. All that energy from months of rehab! :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    We look so much more solid defensively in the 3-5-2. We suffer a bit (especially without Pirlo) in an attacking sense, but I like how Allegri changes shit up from game to game when it's needed. A real coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)