[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (76 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 24, 2006
YES , I knew that would be a good Decision to sleep everytime Juventus playing in Midnight game :weee: I rarely watching Juventus game in midnight game and Mostly the results wasn't really good for us , i was pissed with Inter Juventus game , but some exception if we play midnight game in CL , we almost win the game , Barcelona Juventus , Zalayeta Nice Goal was the example :D

Btw , i'm in Extremely good mood when i wake up after Catched a cold last night , checked Livescore and found we won this game , Fuck you Zamby .

Forza Juventus !!!! :weee:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm laughing with tears here :lol:
I'm watching the third goal for Juve and how Emerson chases De Ceglie. It's like everything else is normal, only Emerson's running in slow motion.
And then i see Kaladze mistiming and misplacing the jump by 2 seconds and by 3 metres.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
For three days, my milan-fans co workers are saying to me that tonight they will call to brag about milans victory.
I am so happy my phone was silent tonight, theirs were ringing all night.

FORZA JUVE !!! :bigscarf: :pint: :bigscarf: :pint:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
What a beautiful night for Juventus supporters worldwide!! I'm wearing my Juventus jersey today and going out to have fun!!

Manninger - Thumbs Up
Grygera - Good
Chiellini - Solid
Melberg - Experienced
Molinaro - Improving
Marchionni - Surprising
Sissoko - Black Ninja is back!
Marchisio - Fearless
Nedved - Tireless
Del Piero - Legend
Amauri - Trezeguet

De Ceglie - Professional! Whipping up an awesome cross and getting a player sent off in a big game is a very good job for a youth player. This will give him a confidence boost which is badly needed.

Don't care about the ratings, professional performance by Juventus against Milan. Good job! Off to celebrate soon!

Mar 3, 2008
What a beautiful night for Juventus supporters worldwide!! I'm wearing my Juventus jersey today and going out to have fun!!

Manninger - Thumbs Up
Grygera - Good
Chiellini - Solid
Melberg - Experienced
Molinaro - Improving
Marchionni - Surprising
Sissoko - Black Ninja is back!
Marchisio - Fearless
Nedved - Tireless
Del Piero - Legend
Amauri - Trezeguet

De Ceglie - Professional! Whipping up an awesome cross and getting a player sent off in a big game is a very good job for a youth player. This will give him a confidence boost which is badly needed.

Don't care about the ratings, professional performance by Juventus against Milan. Good job! Off to celebrate soon!
He was never gone

Aug 1, 2003
I can't find a thing to criticize. Shit, even Molinaro was brilliant. Juve just exudes confidence and we were so... hungry, that was extremely pleasant to watch.

Aha, suck on that Zambrotta.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
GREAT MATCH

Every player showed real hunger last night. As I said during the match, if we played like this against :inter: , we would win it.

Amauri should probably get MOM as he scored 2, was great with a ball and tireless as always. Maybe Momo, or even DC. Molinaro played his best match and Marchioni first half was also probably the best ever.

However i voted for Marchisio, as it was his best performance by mile, lots of movement, great passing, and confidence when was in front of Milan 16m and when he had to make shot on goal.

If we keep playing like this, with this hunger and unity, we can hope for the best..

CR? What to say, the guy is looser

Forza Juve.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Unfortunately i missed the game due to bad weather over here,satellite reception was horrible & my internet connection didnt help either.

F#CK F#CK F#CK

juve_aus

Oct 6, 2006
great game of football. highlight of the game not including goals would have to be del piero brilliant work inside the box unlucky his shot his the post. the build up to that shot was amazing. if del piero had scored it would've been one of the goals of the season. very very happy with the results even though both defenses were embarassingly poor. i dont think i saw a single attempted clearance that didnt end up being a pass to the opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)