[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (36 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dominic, where did you see that Kaka's out?

I read that Ancelotti will make a last moment decision and that Kaka is a big doubt, but not that he's out for sure.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Dominic, where did you see that Kaka's out?

I read that Ancelotti will make a last moment decision and that Kaka is a big doubt, but not that he's out for sure.
thats what the paper said this morning, rembember most sites make their stories off the papers. Something could have developed, if you want to keep it up to date I suggest sticking to a site like skysports.it:)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I guess this could be the case, the pig has untill about half an hour before the game to decide if kaka will be on the bench, so right now we can't tell at all.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Kaka and Flamini running out of time

Sunday 14 December, 2008

The latest reports from the Milan camp suggest Kaka and Mathieu Flamini are not even fit for the bench against Juventus.
There were doubts over the two stars ahead of tonight’s Scudetto clash in Turin, although last night there was more optimism around the Brazilian.

This afternoon the reports coming out of the Rossoneri staff hint that Kaka cannot recover in time from an upper thigh problem.

The same is true of Flamini, who took a knock to the left ankle in yesterday’s training session and that could well be a sprain.

These are bitter blows for Carlo Ancelotti, who is already missing Gennaro Gattuso, Daniele Bonera, Marco Borriello and Alessandro Nesta.

He will have no real midfield choices other than Emerson with Massimo Ambrosini and Andrea Pirlo.

Clarence Seedorf would work in the Christmas Tree formation alongside Ronaldinho in support of Alexandre Pato.

channel4.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
7 players already missing from Milan.
I wonder if they will play defensivly just to get a point now!

I expect fireworks from our squad today.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
7 players already missing from Milan.
I wonder if they will play defensivly just to get a point now!
Gazzetta says that Ancelotti is thinking about 4-4-2 with Ambrosini on the right and Seedorf on the left:confused:

Abbiatti
Zambrotta-Kaladze-Maldini-Jankulovski
Ambrosini-Pirlo-Emerson-Seedorf
Pato-Ronaldinho​

Jun 19, 2006
Well, regarding injuries, we are screwed too. :(

I see Braco is back. But I doubt he will play.

I wonder who's going to play instead Camoranesi. Hope he puts The Atomic Ant in. He doesn't usualy play on the right side, but hell, it's still a better solution than to put Marchioni in

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #537
    Lets not kid ourselves. They're still a team to fear in these kind of matches even without the likes of Kaka and many others.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Lets not kid ourselves. They're still a team to fear in these kind of matches even without the likes of Kaka and many others.
    oh definetly it will be a tough match i am so nervous right now but i think we can do it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Not so much if we had our best players. With Buffon at the goal, last year's Zanetti in midfield, Zebina on RB and especially with Camo on the right, i'd have been sure that we'll beat this Milan.
    But looking at our starting XI it doesn't look like we have more talent than this Milan.

Still, one must admit that Milan without Kaka is at least 50% weaker.
    We saw how well Milan plays without Kaka and Gattuso on that match against Palermo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)