[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (3 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
come on guys, calm down ... i am sure there is a reason that a milanista joined this forum...

let him say what he has to say.... i'm sure he wants to be nice

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he is banned? oh well now he can get back to changing diapers and handing out medication for the elderly at milan's retirement village also known as casa maldini

J-iewve

Dec 12, 2008
come on guys, calm down ... i am sure there is a reason that a milanista joined this forum...

let him say what he has to say.... i'm sure he wants to be nice
Habitant:

herd you guys we're quite the douche bags so i thought i had to check it out for myself.

as for the depor pic, well we have the luxury for massive fck ups cuz in the end we've won our fair share CLs. while buve ... hahaha

anyways it's quite hilarious watching every 2nd post referring to calciopoli, thats what you get when a bunch of glory hunters face adversity, aww and how innocent.

so since you pundits dont seem to have anything intelligent to respond to my comments with that i wish a good end of season and game this sunday.

ps hopefully secco realizes his wet dream of selling giovinco and chiellini, you have a bright future ahead with him LOL ;)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Habitant:

herd you guys we're quite the douche bags so i thought i had to check it out for myself.

as for the depor pic, well we have the luxury for massive fck ups cuz in the end we've won our fair share CLs. while buve ... hahaha

anyways it's quite hilarious watching every 2nd post referring to calciopoli, thats what you get when a bunch of glory hunters face adversity, aww and how innocent.

so since you pundits dont seem to have anything intelligent to respond to my comments with that i wish a good end of season and game this sunday.

ps hopefully secco realizes his wet dream of selling giovinco and chiellini, you have a bright future ahead with him LOL ;)
our future look at yours. your whole team is over 30. it must be fun having the mafia on ur side ey.

lol yes "glory hunters" good 1

FORZA JUVE!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
That's what i don't like the most about Milan.
Instead of letting the others praise themselves, they always do that themselves. They will beat Chievo and the next moment you hear Galliani saying how they are scudetto contenders, they will make 3 wins in a row and you hear Fester again saying how they are scudetto favorites. They will fail in doing something and instead of admiting it, they say "But we won that trophy 50 years ago". They will buy someone and they will keep talking about being mercato kings.
They always make it sound like things happening in Milan are bigger and more important than anything else. Like they are more than a football club.
Just like Barcelona's doing it.

That's why i once said that they make it look like it will add few cm's to their dicks if they keep lying to themselves how they are greater than everyone else and keep overrating themselves.
"We are the best....look, my penis is now bigger"

:disagree:
to be fair, we do the exact same thing.

back to the game. The most important key for success from our part is that we defend well. They will have more possession but its essential that we don't let them turn it into meaningful possession. We are a better team on the counter and we will get our chances. Although we saw the lack of influence in regards to keeping possession both marchisio and sissoko have but i reckon their grit and determination in the midfield will take us a long way. We don't need a lot of precise passes, just enough to give our forwards an avenue going forward.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck, i missed it.

Finally a Milanista in fighting mood shows up and i wasn't here. :(
If he comes back i promise we won't ban him.

P.S: And i don't remember anyone saying something bad about Maldini.
I did call him Maldinosaurus, a dinosaur meat dinner for Amauri and i did want to say that i know a paleonthologist who wrote a book about Maldini. Also i might have mentioned that Maldini is an overrated fossil....but apart from that, nothing bad was said about Maldini.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #380
    Eℓvin;1834668 said:
    Why the fuck are you reposting his pic, man?

Just to reply with a "wallbang" icon?

It hurts my eyes to see it...
    www444 has to be really smart for reposting his pic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)