[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (79 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
how many games we played vs. milan in serie a?
Juventus - Milan

Total Official Matches: 199
Juve won: 69
Draw: 69
Milan won: 61
Gol Juve: 279
Gol Milan: 267

Total in Serie A: 146
Juve won: 50
Draw: 52
Milan won: 44
Gol Juve: 202
Gol Milan: 194

PS They have a slightly better record against us than Inter does, not surprisingly.

PPS This will be the 200th Juventus - Milan, let's give them smth special, they'll never forget ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Eℓvin;1834302 said:
Juventus - Milan

Total Official Matches: 199
Juve won: 69
Draw: 69
Milan won: 61
Gol Juve: 279
Gol Milan: 267

Total in Serie A: 146
Juve won: 50
Draw: 52
Milan won: 44
Gol Juve: 202
Gol Milan: 194

PS They have a slightly better record against us than Inter does, not surprisingly.

PPS This will be the 200th Juventus - Milan, let's give them smth special, they'll never forget ;)
nice find on the stats el

Habitant

Dec 12, 2008
But seriously just by reading your comments I’ve never seen such an organized group of venomous baboons in my life. You’d swear this forum was inaugurated for poor little boys and girls that have been rejected by their respective families, raped and molested to the point that they needed to vent their anger towards some entity ( in this case inter and Milan).

Ok Fine I understand there’s plenty of animosity between the clubs, I don’t expect you guys to love my “Milan” but little respect wouldn’t to hard to ask for from your enormous hearts? Taking shots at Maldini? Actually I couldn’t find anyone on our Milan forum that said anything disparaging towards del piero, but obviously class is something most of you guys have no clue about.

Also calling us old men? (roll’s eyes) no doubt we’re an old squad but surely : Mellberg (31), Zanetti (31), Salihamidzic (31), Chimenti (38), Manninger (31), Buffon (30) Camoranesi (32), Trezegay (31), Neved (36), and your most important player (34), in addition to about half a dozen that are approaching their 30s… certainly a fountain of youth. All in all you have around 2-3 quality young players, compared to us your in a very similar position.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
But seriously just by reading your comments I’ve never seen such an organized group of venomous baboons in my life. You’d swear this forum was inaugurated for poor little boys and girls that have been rejected by their respective families, raped and molested to the point that they needed to vent their anger towards some entity ( in this case inter and Milan).

Ok Fine I understand there’s plenty of animosity between the clubs, I don’t expect you guys to love my “Milan” but little respect wouldn’t to hard to ask for from your enormous hearts? Taking shots at Maldini? Actually I couldn’t find anyone on our Milan forum that said anything disparaging towards del piero, but obviously class is something most of you guys have no clue about.

Also calling us old men? (roll’s eyes) no doubt we’re an old squad but surely : Mellberg (31), Zanetti (31), Salihamidzic (31), Chimenti (38), Manninger (31), Buffon (30) Camoranesi (32), Trezegay (31), Neved (36), and your most important player (34), in addition to about half a dozen that are approaching their 30s… certainly a fountain of youth. All in all you have around 2-3 quality young players, compared to us your in a very similar position.
You ruined your whole patronizing and morally supreme image with this.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Can't someone ban him?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

The biggest question here is if the habitants should re-sign Kovy and Saku?

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

Respect who ? Milan and Maldini ?

Ok , here is something for you :

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)