[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (40 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"They didn't beat us, we beat ourselves"

That's what they always say. It's never the quality of the other team responsible for Milan's defeat. The bad day they had and some mistakes Milan players made are always the reason why Milan lost.

They believe that they are better than everyone else and no-one can beat them, only they can beat themselves.
Yeah, exactly, my phrasing skills are off today :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I bet Kaka is not really injured and this is just a story to try and distract us.

It goes as follows:

1. He is injured and not going to be in the squad.
2. He has recovered enough to be in the squad, but will probably be on the bench.
3. It turns out he has made a miracle recovery/was fine all along and is starting the match.

Just to try and disrupt Juve's gameplan.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I bet Kaka is not really injured and this is just a story to try and distract us.

It goes as follows:

2. He has recovered enough to be in the squad, but will probably be on the bench.
3. It turns out he has made a miracle recovery/was fine all along and is starting the match.

This is so Milan-like.

Of course he's not injured.........yet. He will be when Sissoko catches him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

It goes as follows:

option 3 for the miracle. He'll score on a pk(dived) and show us all who "cured" him by lifting his jersey.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is so Milan-like.

It used to be Rangers' speciality.

'He's injured, he's injured, he's injured and not even travelling to the game, he's starting the game.'

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
Jan 10, 2008
This is so Milan-like.

WTF???

Like Rino not injured...like Nesta isn't injured...like Boriello's not injured.

Puh-leeeease!!!

The report is that he is training by himself so IT IS BELIEVED that he is not fit to play.

There is nothing officially stated my Milan saying he is out for the game. You guys are psyking urselves out based on nothing Milan said or did and blaming it on Milan.

Blame urselves for buying into the hype!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
WTF???

Like Rino not injured...like Nesta isn't injured...like Boriello's not injured.

Puh-leeeease!!!

The report is that he is training by himself so IT IS BELIEVED that he is not fit to play.

There is nothing officially stated my Milan saying he is out for the game. You guys are psyking urselves out based on nothing Milan said or did and blaming it on Milan.

Blame urselves for buying into the hype!!
I personally blame Ranieri.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
He's an "english referee". He allows more tough football and he's not too keen on the whistle.
what?...i'm sorry for not agreeing with u alen, but i saw inter-juve....the fuckin referee blew his whistle a hundred times and fragmented the whole game

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what?...i'm sorry for not agreeing with u alen, but i saw inter-juve....the fuckin referee blew his whistle a hundred times and fragmented the whole game
I'm telling you as it is. He's a referee who allows contact football and is tough on the whistle. More than any other serie A ref.
It was indeed uncharacteristic of him how he was refereeing the second half of Inter-Juve, though.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #333
    Oh not that referee again. He never wanted to give Ale freekick vs Inter even when Materazzi tackled him two times from behind.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    do me a fave and keep and eye on him on the match with milan :)...i just have a feeling it will be the same as that second half with inter.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #339
    If only Molinaro and Marchionni can play their good game. I'm not worried about Ale, Pavel, Amauri, Cheillini even Mellberg. Molinaro and Marchionni because obviously we can attack them from the flanks looking at the formation Corv posted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)