[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (13 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #302
    It was Berlusconi who said it. Apparently, Ancelotti told Berlusconi that Pato is so good that he can score 30 goals from January till May.
    He started good though. But it was obvious that he's not one of the best youngsters like Milan mang tried to make it.

Even Dunga has said that the player needs to improve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    He started good though. But it was obvious that he's not one of the best youngsters like Milan mang tried to make it.
    That's what i don't like the most about Milan.
    Instead of letting the others praise themselves, they always do that themselves. They will beat Chievo and the next moment you hear Galliani saying how they are scudetto contenders, they will make 3 wins in a row and you hear Fester again saying how they are scudetto favorites. They will fail in doing something and instead of admiting it, they say "But we won that trophy 50 years ago". They will buy someone and they will keep talking about being mercato kings.
    They always make it sound like things happening in Milan are bigger and more important than anything else. Like they are more than a football club.
    Just like Barcelona's doing it.

That's why i once said that they make it look like it will add few cm's to their dicks if they keep lying to themselves how they are greater than everyone else and keep overrating themselves.
    "We are the best....look, my penis is now bigger"

:disagree:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    and I hate that old excuse of all Milanistas for all the failures they get:
    "The XXX team didn't just beat the shit out of us, we lost to them. If Milan wanted they'd win easily"

:lol: Right...

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #305
    Spot on.

However, I enjoy it when they're not realistic concerning too many things, they're paying for not being realistic, same way they did last year for not finishing top 4.

It can only be positive for us.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Instead of letting the others praise themselves, they always do that themselves. They will beat Chievo and the next moment you hear Galliani saying how they are scudetto contenders, they will make 3 wins in a row and you hear Fester again saying how they are scudetto favorites. They will fail in doing something and instead of admiting it, they say "But we won that trophy 50 years ago". They will buy someone and they will keep talking about being mercato kings.
    They always make it sound like things happening in Milan are bigger and more important than anything else. Like they are more than a football club.

That's why i once said that they make it look like it will add few cm's to their dicks if they keep lying to themselves how they are greater than everyone else and keep overrating themselves.

It's not dissimilar to what has gone on in the EPL in recent years.

The teams and the media have kept on talking up the league to the point that folk believed it was great, so more folk bought merchandise and watched the games.

It is an unstoppable marketing machine.

Given how much of the med Berlusconi controls, you would think Milan would be the last team needing to talk themselves up. Surely there are plenty of minions on Berlusconi's payroll queuing up to tell the world how great he and Milan are.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Our probable formation from Sky Sport :

Manninger,
    Grygera,Mellberg,Chiellini,Molinaro,
    Marchionni,Marchisio,Sissoko,Nedved
    ,Del Piero , Amauri .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Eℓvin;1834119 said:
    and I hate that old excuse of all Milanistas for all the failures they get:
    "The XXX team didn't just beat the shit out of us, we lost to them. If Milan wanted they'd win easily"

:lol: Right...
    "They didn't beat us, we beat ourselves"

That's what they always say. It's never the quality of the other team responsible for Milan's defeat. The bad day they had and some mistakes Milan players made are always the reason why Milan lost.

They believe that they are better than everyone else and no-one can beat them, only they can beat themselves.

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
    Jan 10, 2008

I don't disagree with you. Although to a certain extent their Euopean successes have given them a more license to talk. Our management pat themselves on the back faaaaar too often & make grandioso statments that make even Milan Fanz say WTF. Funny thing is they often say these things...even when things are going wrong, or when its obivious to other that the total opposite is true.

Most Milan fans wish that Uncle Fester would keep his mouth SHUT!!! Berlu too.

Pato's is really good but still needs time to mature into a World Class Striker. He'll get there...but he's not there yet. We need someone now!!!

Ronaldinho is the freakin man...I always wanted him at Milan. The problem is that they focused so much on him in the past 2 years that other needed purchases didn't get done!!!

But he's getting it done for us. Having said that Milan lacks chemistry. Roanldinho and Kaka need a system/formation built for them that allows them to flourish and exploit what each of them does best. Right now goals scored seem more like indivdual brillance rather than, team work.

Just read a report stating that states we'll get Thiago Silva for next year. (would be a nice signing IMO)

Although, I was pretty high on Zapata, or Santacroce coming...actually I still hope one of the two do.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Juventus Sissoko salta l'allenamento

16:41 del 12 dicembre

Allenamento mattutino per la Juve. Assente Momo Sissoko, alle prese con un inizio di attacco influenzale. Le condizioni del maliano non preoccupano e già da domani dovrebbe tornare a lavorare con i compagni.

Calciomercato says his condition is not worrying

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Juventus Sissoko salta l'allenamento

16:41 del 12 dicembre

Allenamento mattutino per la Juve. Assente Momo Sissoko, alle prese con un inizio di attacco influenzale. Le condizioni del maliano non preoccupano e già da domani dovrebbe tornare a lavorare con i compagni.

Calciomercato says his condition is not worrying
    Pheeeeeeeeew

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)