[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (27 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I liked the part of showing Sali and Iaquinta while the beast like sound of "aaaaaaargh" was on, perfect fit for their ugly ass expressions. And oh...the Ranieri opening :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
hahaha, well done. I'm gonna post that on XT :D

Alen, I managed to sneak in your epic thread title in the Milan forums match thread ;) :lol:
Haha, it's ok.
I also give you the rights, in the name of everyone who participates in this thread, to use the same jokes we use here, or to even completely copy/paste our posts from here into their forum.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The right moment, timing is impeccable with stuff like that, I know the moody dramaqueens, when they are having their periods, or when they are most open to some mocking laughs :D

I can write a thesis on their mental machinery ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The right moment, timing is impeccable with stuff like that, I know the moody dramaqueens, when they are having their periods, or when they are most open to some mocking laughs :D

I can write a thesis on their mental machinery ;)
:D

Very well then.
In case the mocking time won't come, you can always use the Juve forum in XT. They'll visit it anyway.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Should we somehow lose to Milan, I say we ban Badass's Juve-300 films. Cause the first one he did led to a Inter loss. I'm not saying anything...i'm just saying

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Should we somehow lose to Milan, I say we ban Badass's Juve-300 films. Cause the first one he did led to a Inter loss. I'm not saying anything...i'm just saying
Not only that, but the Interisti did look like Spartans on that match. Strong, tall, powerful.

Ok, i don't think the same will happen against Milan since i can't see a Leonidas in Inzaghi, Pato or Pirlo, but you never know. MilanLab is very powerful.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:rofl2: Where the fook do you get shit like this?
it just comes to me,i remember whe i first seen him and it hit me straight away. i just waited my time to play that card(ok i forgot all about it until coming to america popped into my head earlier:oops:)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not only that, but the Interisti did look like Spartans on that match. Strong, tall, powerful.

Ok, i don't think the same will happen against Milan since i can't see a Leonidas in Inzaghi, Pato or Pirlo, but you never know. MilanLab is very powerful.

hey well it was you that asked for it to be made, not at my own will, so you can blame alen if we lose.

Great job, Badass.

btw, 'Scudetto Journey so far' compilation was yours too,right?
is there second part of that compilation?
there was but google video for some reason wouldn't approve of it grrrrrr 90 minute compilation in total

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)