[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (43 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
not going to the game now, my friend pulled out on me last minute as i was booking the tickets. There goes my 21st bd down the crapper :cry: . Juve vs inter next year it is then :(
I hate pulling out in the last minute also :rofl:

Defo need a win here, as said before, to stay in the title race but also a draw would be pretty shitty too. I bet Inter will be laughing with a draw...the swine!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I hate pulling out in the last minute also :rofl:

Defo need a win here, as said before, to stay in the title race but also a draw would be pretty shitty too. I bet Inter will be laughing with a draw...the swine!
are you sure? I've found it to be very worth it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Eℓvin;1832660 said:
Yo Badass, why don't you make a 300 compilation for Juve - Milan? I'm sure there's plenty of material to work with.. pleanty.
Eℓvin;1832664 said:
WTH are you talking about? That was pure awesomeness. Come on make one for Juve - Milan.
He can't do it, that's why he's being a chicken.
I bet he can't make another 300 video.
You are just fishing for compliments right? ;) You didnt happen to notice me and Rab bowing down to you? :D Like everyone else did, but who cares, only me and Rab matters.
100%

But I'm with Alen, he's a chicken, he can't do another one.

you sure about that? here ya go you smelly lot! took me 4 hrs to make whilst watching 300 and rambo 4

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MJDjp9nULBM

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
hahaha, well done. I'm gonna post that on XT :D

Alen, I managed to sneak in your epic thread title in the Milan forums match thread ;) :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)