[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (8 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Since the dog won't play (i was crying yesterday when i heard he's out till the end of the season. Such a great person, such a brave heart...it was sad to hear the news about his injury), then Sissoko will obviously own the midfield and take care of the Jesus freak and the horse teeth.
The sewer rat will probably start from the bench so the duck will have to take all the beating from Chiellini.

The maggot will play on the right which means that Nedved and Molinaro will have to fight with him. Giovinco won't start and it's such a shame because he was so going to own the maggot.

One of "+5m per year on wages" flop / maniac Ambrosini, together with the ballerina Andrea, will play in midfield and even though Sissoko can also take care of them, Zanetti will be responsible for owning them.

Which leaves us with Camoranesi teaching Jankulovski a lesson and the best part for the end: Del Piero vs Bonera and Amauri vs Maldinosaurus.

How can we not beat this Jurassic Park?

2:0 for Juve.
Yesman: Del Piero just scored sir.

Berlu: I don't feel too good.

Move over, Juve just won! Milan lab is 5min away.
:rofl2: :lol2:

juve_aus

Oct 6, 2006
hey i'm very new to this forum. this is my first post. i've been a juventus fan for about 6yrs now since the champs league final against AC. ever since i've developed alot of love for juve but also alot of hatred for AC. so i'm really pumped for this weekends match. i really get a kick out of seeing AC suffering defeats especially at the hands of juve.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
hey i'm very new to this forum. this is my first post. i've been a juventus fan for about 6yrs now since the champs league final against AC. ever since i've developed alot of love for juve but also alot of hatred for AC. so i'm really pumped for this weekends match. i really get a kick out of seeing AC suffering defeats especially at the hands of juve.
Welcome!

Alen will be your best friend;).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol2::lol2:

This has to be one of the funniest threads ever
Most definitely!

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Rab, don't tell me that this doesn't look like Inzaghi...
Classic. :D

Juventus - Milan
Serie A 2008/2009 - Day 16
Turin, Olympic Stadium - December 14th, h. 20.30
Since the dog won't play (i was crying yesterday when i heard he's out till the end of the season. Such a great person, such a brave heart...it was sad to hear the news about his injury), then Sissoko will obviously own the midfield and take care of the Jesus freak and the horse teeth.
The sewer rat will probably start from the bench so the duck will have to take all the beating from Chiellini.

The maggot will play on the right which means that Nedved and Molinaro will have to fight with him. Giovinco won't start and it's such a shame because he was so going to own the maggot.

One of "+5m per year on wages" flop / maniac Ambrosini, together with the ballerina Andrea, will play in midfield and even though Sissoko can also take care of them, Zanetti will be responsible for owning them.

Which leaves us with Camoranesi teaching Jankulovski a lesson and the best part for the end: Del Piero vs Bonera and Amauri vs Maldinosaurus.

:lol2:

Mar 24, 2006

Your post sounds like Turk :rofl:

Mar 24, 2006
Ronaldinho after his first five months at Milan lab

He's an Indonesian , Andy , and that was reported that he has an identical Face with Ronaldinho , and Ronaldinho is his Idol and wish to meet his Idol someday in the future , and the man has other nickname tagged , Ronaldikin :lol2:

He could be Ronaldinho's biological Brother , who knows His Father also a Playboy like Ronaldo or Ronaldinho , Sperm Spreader :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Hit them with everythimg we got!

Manninger
Grygera Melberg Chiellini Molinaro
Camoranesi Sissoko Zanetti Nedved
Amauri Capitano

:analcanon: :analcanon:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Oh, and i'm so gonna spam this thread :D
Do it, do it!! :D

Get off my windshield Zambrotta.

i will not ridicule milan or any of their players(n i think it's a shame that sum of us are!)bcuz they r a great club n i respect their achievements.

nevertehless,i think we've never been better placed to give them a right good braying since the 6-1 we handed them under lippi in the late 90's...
BOOOOOOO!! :tdown: FUCK AC MILAN!! Get out of here and take your respect for AC Milan elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)