[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (51 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
i will not ridicule milan or any of their players(n i think it's a shame that sum of us are!)bcuz they r a great club n i respect their achievements.

nevertehless,i think we've never been better placed to give them a right good braying since the 6-1 we handed them under lippi in the late 90's...

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
i will not ridicule milan or any of their players(n i think it's a shame that sum of us are!)bcuz they r a great club n i respect their achievements.

nevertehless,i think we've never been better placed to give them a right good braying since the 6-1 we handed them under lippi in the late 90's...
Lol I do not respect them. I will never forget how that idiot Kaka injured Buffon in pre-season, fucking PRE-season.
And lets not talk about the Chiellini injury....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So, even ignoring all the other reasons to dislike Milan generally, you don't feel that Emerson and Zambrotta deserve all the abuse they get?

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #89
    There's no respect when we face any of these teams.... at least not when we play Inter, Roma, Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina, Torino.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

aaahahahahahahahahahaha

This is actually the funniest post so far :lol:

"Go get yourself something, you farmer" :D

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #95
    So, even ignoring all the other reasons to dislike Milan generally, you don't feel that Emerson and Zambrotta deserve all the abuse they get?
    Thats one of the reasons I'm fired up for this game more than ever.... Maldini deserves my ultimate respect but micky mouse Zambrotta and the other Puma dick not to mention Inzaghi, Bonera and the list goes on shouldn't be respected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)