[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (80 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Brilliant, brilliant title!

I just wonder why we haven't thought of it before. Fuckin spot on :rofl2:

+rep Alen.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Since the dog won't play (i was crying yesterday when i heard he's out till the end of the season. Such a great person, such a brave heart...it was sad to hear the news about his injury), then Sissoko will obviously own the midfield and take care of the Jesus freak and the horse teeth.
The sewer rat will probably start from the bench so the duck will have to take all the beating from Chiellini.

The maggot will play on the right which means that Nedved and Molinaro will have to fight with him. Giovinco won't start and it's such a shame because he was so going to own the maggot.

One of "+5m per year on wages" flop / maniac Ambrosini, together with the ballerina Andrea, will play in midfield and even though Sissoko can also take care of them, Zanetti will be responsible for owning them.

Which leaves us with Camoranesi teaching Jankulovski a lesson and the best part for the end: Del Piero vs Bonera and Amauri vs Maldinosaurus.

How can we not beat this Jurassic Park?

2:0 for Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Since the dog won't play (i was crying yesterday when i heard he's out till the end of the season. Such a great person, such a brave heart...it was sad to hear the news about his injury), then Sissoko will obviously own the midfield and take care of the Jesus freak and the horse teeth.
The sewer rat will probably start from the bench so the duck will have to take all the beating from Chiellini.

The maggot will play on the right which means that Nedved and Molinaro will have to fight with him. Giovinco won't start and it's such a shame because he was so going to own the maggot.

One of "+5m per year on wages" flop / maniac Ambrosini, together with the ballerina Andrea, will play in midfield and even though Sissoko can also take care of them, Zanetti will be responsible for owning them.

Which leaves us with Camoranesi teaching Jankulovski a lesson and the best part for the end: Del Piero vs Bonera and Amauri vs Maldinosaurus.

How can we not beat this Jurassic Park?

2:0 for Juve.
:lol2:

Cant wait for Del Piero to own Bonehead Bonera.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ohooo, Marceℓℓo, i like that.
Such a shame one part of Kaka's leg isn't missing. The picture would've been much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)