[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (27 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Even when we dont press our players are still bombing up and down

Licht and Asa have to do several jobs on the flanks. Vidal has to work his ass off too. We would cope much better with two men on each flank imo

What we do now is insanely predictable. It is hard to watch

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
For me rotation is an essential tool for teams playing in top leagues and in Europe. We have this tool on the unreachable shelf.

Let's see how we will approach the Lyon game, at the moment I cannot comment on that....
And I agree with that.

Napoli tried and did a lot of rotation but they failed miserably, they lack depth obviosly, as we do too since Giacch never got replaced.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I dont buy that tiredness excuses .All clubs on high postion play every three days.We simply lose the form and shape.We dont press the opponents ,Lichteiner is far,far from his form just arguing with referies ,Llorente after few good game become the Llorente from the start of his playing in the first team,Vidal from our every game MVP become an ordinary player.I just dont understannd this.Why is this.I dont buy the tiredness issue.No way.But this dont look good.We have luck against Genoa,ten men Parma and today came the punishment.Really dissapointing.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
and yet you expect them to win pretty much all of their remining matches? because that´s kinda what they will have to do if they want to stand any chance...

furthermore, you are completely ignoring one thing as well: one of the main reasons we had some, let´s say not so convincing games, is that we weren´t able to rotate as much as we should have because of injuries/suspensions.
as long as we don´t suffer a couple of new injuries our squad situation should be improving week by week from now. especially vucinic and barzagli will probably give us a great boost. furthermore all of our midfielders picked up their bans recently (vidal today) so they should be available for the rest of the season. same goes for tevez. you probably don´t really rate players like ogbonna or peluso but they will still give us a lot more options, especially in games against livorno at home etc....
i´m 100% convinced that the title race is over and yes, i expect roma to win against parma.
I will like to agree with you that the title race is over but I am not sure.And Roma will have a lot problems with Parma.Mark my words .Maybe they will win but not for sure.Parma lost last 2 games and will try to get a good result.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
and yet you expect them to win pretty much all of their remining matches? because that´s kinda what they will have to do if they want to stand any chance...

furthermore, you are completely ignoring one thing as well: one of the main reasons we had some, let´s say not so convincing games, is that we weren´t able to rotate as much as we should have because of injuries/suspensions.
as long as we don´t suffer a couple of new injuries our squad situation should be improving week by week from now. especially vucinic and barzagli will probably give us a great boost. furthermore all of our midfielders picked up their bans recently (vidal today) so they should be available for the rest of the season. same goes for tevez. you probably don´t really rate players like ogbonna or peluso but they will still give us a lot more options, especially in games against livorno at home etc....
i´m 100% convinced that the title race is over and yes, i expect roma to win against parma.
Now now, where did I say that Roma will win all of their remaining matches? The same can be asked, where did I expect that Juve will drop so many points?

All I am saying is that the title is not over, I expect Roma to win against Parma closing the gap to 8 points where it was 14 just two days ago. All I am saying is that gaps can become wider or smaller in a very short period of time. Look at how we took the lead over a record breaking Roma in just two weeks.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And I agree with that.

Napoli tried and did a lot of rotation but they failed miserably, they lack depth obviosly, as we do too since Giacch never got replaced.
Very true. Giac would have been so usefull. Sadly the financial aspect was there :-/

I dont buy that tiredness excuses .All clubs on high postion play every three days.We simply lose the form and shape.We dont press the opponents ,Lichteiner is far,far from his form just arguing with referies ,Llorente after few good game become the Llorente from the start of his playing in the first team,Vidal from our every game MVP become an ordinary player.I just dont understannd this.Why is this.I dont buy the tiredness issue.No way.But this dont look good.We have luck against Genoa,ten men Parma and today came the punishment.Really dissapointing.
Thats because your stamina has never been truely tested

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Which team doesn't?

Barca, Real, Chelsea.. they have all lost league games recently which cost them the 1st place and they got 2x better bench players than us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Now now, where did I say that Roma will win all of their remaining matches? The same can be asked, where did I expect that Juve will drop so many points?

All I am saying is that the title is not over, I expect Roma to win against Parma closing the gap to 8 points where it was 14 just two days ago. All I am saying is that gaps can become wider or smaller in a very short period of time. Look at how we took the lead over a record breaking Roma in just two weeks.
It was never 14 points, it was 11 cause one game in hand. You made it certain nobody forgot about it

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was never 14 points, it was 11 cause one game in hand. You made it certain nobody forgot about it
It was always 14 with a game in hand. I might be poor, depressed, low life without tactical knowledge but at least I know how to read, at least numbers.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
We look tired in pre-season. Tired at the start of the season, we come to life during the middle of the season then from Jan-Feb onwards we're back to being exhausted.

Something is clearly wrong here. My money is on our system asking too much of our players. Especially the midfielders and wing backs
It wouldn't be a surprise if his training sessions had something to do with it.

I've always thought of Conte as the Italian Felix Magath when it comes to fitness/conditioning. He's extreme.

Remember when he cancelled their day off and made them train even though we already looked dead tired then?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Very true. Giac would have been so usefull. Sadly the financial aspect was there :-/

Thats because your stamina has never been truely tested
Maybe you are right but I am not earning between 3-5 mil per season and also not pretending that am a great player.All I want to say is that all big clubs play every three days and they dont excuse themselves with tiredness.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It wouldn't be a surprise if his training sessions had something to do with it.

I've always thought of Conte as the Italian Felix Magath when it comes to fitness/conditioning. He's extreme.

Remember when he cancelled their day off and made them train even though we already looked dead tired then?
Imagine if we got that fitness coach Conte requested and the board didn't give him.

:D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Which team doesn't?

Barca, Real, Chelsea.. they have all lost league games recently which cost them the 1st place and they got 2x better bench players than us.
So whats your point that we are tired to the end of the world and that we will play like we play last months till the rest of the season.Yes Barca,Real ,Chelsea lose but also they usually put more than 3 goals in their opponents nets when they win .We put only one,maybe two maximum due to Tevez magic.That is what I am talking when I say that we lose shape and form.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
You don't rotate so late in the season when more than half of your squad has barely touched a match ball up until February.
When I say that I meant he should have rotated earlier in the season and used his subs earlier in matches throughout the season, I didn't mean right now.

By not rotating and leaving 10 players on for 80+ minutes a game you tire people out but your also not giving your back ups any game time and the lack of game time can cause even more injuries in the long run as they're fragile when exposed to a match situation

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When I say that I meant he should have rotated earlier in the season and used his subs earlier in matches throughout the season, I didn't mean right now.

By not rotating and leaving 10 players on for 80+ minutes a game you tire people out but your also not giving your back ups any game time and the lack of game time can cause even more injuries in the long run as they're fragile when exposed to a match situation
I wholeheartedly agree, been saying that since January.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i said that it´s pretty much mandatory for roma to win all of their games in order to get back into the title race again... tbh those two questions combined with all your previous posts don´t make much sence ^^

yeah who could have expected that the gap becomes smaller when roma plays 2 games, one of them against arguably the weakest side in serie a while juve plays only 1 game, which is away to napoli...
i give up and i´m off to bed. this conversation is going nowhere and i don´t want to call you a pessimist again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)