[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (21 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Decide what you want to write man .Once you write that Padoin is Xavi or Iniesta and save our asses ,then you write that because of injuries we need to have Padoin in game to have fresh players for Lyon .Decide what do you think otherwise is just nonsense writing.
@DUKAC WHATS UP WITH THE OFFENSIVE COMMENTS?
This is my first few times posting on juventuz forum despite being on here since 2002, please allow me to make some mistakes.

I'm sure you will not be so offensive towards pogba if he misses a pass or two in his first game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
@DUKAC WHATS UP WITH THE OFFENSIVE COMMENTS?
This is my first few times posting on juventuz forum despite being on here since 2002, please allow me to make some mistakes.

I'm sure you will not beside offensive towards pogba if he misses a pass or two in his first game.
Simply as it is.Decide what you want to say .And this is no way offensive comments.And sure I am allowing you to make mistakes.Cheers.Forza Juve.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Playing Pirlo against a rested hamsik and inler :lol2:
Brace yourselves for some epic assists by Pirlo .....................for the nipples.
Agree man, we really need some fresh legs. padoin can take on pirlos role.
Every time before the game we see players kicking the ball around. Why is Pirlo not teaching padoin how to pass

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
yeah, i think Marchisio instead of Pirlo would make more sense for this game as your midfield would be more dynamic and less exposed on the counter.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Claudio may be better for this game but I dont know one Pirlo move can decide a game .And if Pirlo is not playing Pogba will take his place and will be less dangereus offensively .I dont know which option is better.Anyway I dont see that we will lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)