[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (12 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yea what happend is we had a cl flop try to lead our line
What we have here is a peasant fan that doesnt know shit about our players, tactics and recent history, but gives tons of critique anyway.
We call it marginal people here. Those without the brain to comprehend, see something they dont understand as offensive, and insult it to hide their lack of intelligence.

Juventus has a better organisation(as a team) then last year. However, our individual form was atrocious and our team managed for 20 games to ruin a perfect defensive performance, with the most disgusting blunders, effectively nullyfying all the excellent work.

Up front, we had tevez, who was just new here and seeking his place in the team. Problem was he was without a good partner as llorente wasent ready yet. Not a big deal in serie a when you trash opponents, but in the CL where the competition is much higher, this becomes a big issue.

When juve fixed their defensive individual form, and llorente was getting in there, trying to synergise with tevez, it was allready over half the games played.
We got dragged out to the final game, where we lost on a pitch that contradicts every single rule in the book about the state of the field.

We have learned from this that as fans, we had to expect llorente who hardly played for a year, needed time to get back in shape and form, had to adapt to a new league, speak a new language, whilst tevez had to adapt to juventus and italian football, and then to his now striking partner.

We learned as a team that we really need to be on our upper concentration in the CL, but mostly that its simply unacceptable to start the season with defenders in such incredibly bad form. I think we can speak of a unique situation we wont likely see happen again anytime soon.

Having concluded this as regular fans with the IQ higher then your average turd, we can now look forward to what we can salvage from the europaleague+the experience we can gather, and to next seasons championsleague, where we can make a statement and show all the things we have learned and improved.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hate these disgusting pieces of shit just about as much as the Milano tranny sisters, I'd absolutely LOVE for us to finally break our hoodoo at their trash heap of a stadium. I think this could be our best chance In a while to finally beat them there.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think we are going to win this one
Napoli are not a bad side and we play after a series of games in which we seemed tired + We are missing Tevez for this one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)