[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (6 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
We have no idea what's running through Conte's brain... I believe once we approach the game with the right attitude we can do well... But Napoli will go all out to beat us... If we play with our fastest players(bench pirlo & llorente) we be very dangerous... I like to see Vuci and Quad though. Also that 361... Formation we used after Munich beat us would come in handy as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106
    "No Tevez for Juve? Bah! They make 300m a year, they have people who can replace him" - Rafa

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I am not scared at all.Like I said that monkeys will try hard first 15 min .and thats it.We will at least draw but I think that we could win.Mirko-Quag for starters.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Like my friend a fan of Liverpool says,Benitez will not only make damage to NApoli but he will make a long term damage to Napoli by bringing as much as he can Spain players etc.They say Cavani for 62 mil. and before that LAvezzi for something around 40.So they buy a full bunch of players and we humiliate them 3-0.
    On the other hand we bought Apache for 11 mil,LLorente free,Pogra Free etc.etc.He can talk as much as he can we will make the talking on the field.I just miss badly Apache ,he will humiliate them.Garbagetown bastards.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Did you watch Parma game?
    no he was watching the 'best of Quaresma' videos

- - - Updated - - -

Like my friend a fan of Liverpool says,Benitez will not only make damage to NApoli but he will make a long term damage to Napoli by bringing as much as he can Spain players etc.They say Cavani for 62 mil. and before that LAvezzi for something around 40.So they buy a full bunch of players and we humiliate them 3-0.
    On the other hand we bought Apache for 11 mil,LLorente free,Pogra Free etc.etc.He can talk as much as he can we will make the talking on the field.I just miss badly Apache ,he will humiliate them.Garbagetown bastards.
    his rotational policy has fucked napoli in the same manner it fucked liverpool in the end

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
    Latest rumored lineup from TJ:

Buffon
    Caceres-Bonucci-Chiello
    Isla-Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba-Asa
    Osvaldo-Gio
    :sergio: osvaldo-gio :sergio:
    That must be one of the worst partnerships in Italy

- - - Updated - - -

Would you rather have 105 points in serie A (8 more games, 8 more wins) or win the europa league?
    Could care less how many fucking points we have in the league, this league is weak, we've won it for months now, if we can't even win the el then were a joke

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Would you rather have 105 points in serie A (8 more games, 8 more wins) or win the europa league?
    Points record don't mean shit to me. I'll take the EL, cos apparently if we win the competition it's better than reaching and going out Quarter Finals of CL which is something that would have happened.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Both would be good. We'd beat Inter's point record in the process.

But if I had to choose one, definitely the EL. It is something that will push us to the next level IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)