[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am anticipating a loss, or at best a draw. We don't tend to do well away against Napoli, so anything more than a singe point is an added bonus.

To reach 100 points, we need to win 6, draw 1, and can afford a loss. I see it either coming here or against Roma, as our other games should all be wins (particularly our 4 remaining home fixtures).

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Anyone else impressed that players never ever have to piss during games?

I mean a lot of them obviously go before the game and during half-time, but still... I find that very impressive, cause you just never see that, you know. Someone running off during a match to take a leak. And these guys drink a lot of water, right...

Like, what if a player wants to go before a match but it's just not the right time and he just can't do it?

Just think about it :matri:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

I mean a lot of them obviously go before the game and during half-time, but still... I find that very impressive, cause you just never see that, you know. Someone running off during a match to take a leak. And these guys drink a lot of water, right...

Like, what if a player wants to go before a match but it's just not the right time and he just can't do it?

:rofl:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)