[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (11 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
no tevez and underperformed nando :sergio:
perfect game to play Vucinic-Osvaldo. later (75 minute) bring Nando for Osvaldo. i would like to see how well would Vucinic work with these two...

Buffon
Caceres Bonucci Ogbonna
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah
Giovinco Llorente​

Rest Chiellini, Pogba and Tevez.
Pogba was resting alot lately. Vidal is the one that needs rest.

That would be either brilliant or desastrous
1 out of 10 times they would be the best striker duo in the world. but in the other 9, they would be hardly making any impact for a Pro Vercelli team in the preseason, against a serie C1 midtable team...

As if Tevez will score in Europe... :D
once he scores, he will start to beast :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Always a nice occasion playing these pieces of trash in their own garbage dome, we haven't won there since the year 2000. Let's change this ish.

And on a side not, as much as I'd love to see :tevez: add to his goal tally again, I like the fact that he should be fairly well rested for the Lyon game. Let's hope he breaks his duck in Europe now.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
it would be nice to beat Napoli at their own stadium but Lyon is the more important game ofcourse. i would take 2 draws with scoring 2 goals in Lyon...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think beating those spirited turds in their own stadium would demand a lot of effort from our part...and we need to depart to france after the game.

Lets just unleash the padoins, the pelusos, the vucinics and osvaldos.....

we need to be freash and ready for lyon....

Is not that we win every season in napoli anyways

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Napoli rested some key players for this match: Higuain, Mertens, and Inler. They're going to want to win this match real bad.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Napoli rested some key players for this match: Higuain, Mertens, and Inler. They're going to want to win this match real bad.
one more reason to win with the legendary score of 1-0. hopefully with a goal disallowed or penalty not given to them and a penalty or an offside goal for us... :evil:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I think beating those spirited turds in their own stadium would demand a lot of effort from our part...and we need to depart to france after the game.

Lets just unleash the padoins, the pelusos, the vucinics and osvaldos.....

we need to be freash and ready for lyon....

Is not that we win every season in napoli anyways
Those 2 in form would do enough to win it.

- - - Updated - - -

one more reason to win with the legendary score of 1-0. hopefully with a goal disallowed or penalty not given to them and a penalty or an offside goal for us... :evil:
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)