[Serie A] Napoli - Juventus (September 26, 2015) (2 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
They are $#@! of a team.We are bunch of mediocre players.They are nothing special.It was so funny how Pirlo's/Pogba's bitch Reina celebrates their goals.Like it's the last thing he had to do in his life.What a relief for that prick after constant humiliating by those two.
Definetly the best team we have meet this year including shitty and Roma. That you hate the team is no excuse for not recognising they played good last night and might be the strongest team in Italy this year. Who gives a fuck if he and the rest of the Garbage town celebrated like crazy last night. It just shows that we are the biggest team in Italy an still the team to beat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
]Definetly the best team we have meet this year including $#@!ty and Roma[/B]. That you hate the team is no excuse for not recognising they played good last night and might be the strongest team in Italy this year. Who gives a $#@! if he and the rest of the Garbage town celebrated like crazy last night. It just shows that we are the biggest team in Italy an still the team to beat.
Well if you have in mind that other games were against Udinese,Genoa and Fronsinone definitely that two opponents were the strongest we met this season.And I will repeat my opinion.We were awful at every position.They don't play something special.Of course they were better than us but who isn't these days?That doesn't make them a good team.And that doesn't have anything with the fact I hate them.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Well if you have in mind that other games were against Udinese,Genoa and Fronsinone definitely that two opponents were the strongest we met this season.And I will repeat my opinion.We were awful at every position.They don't play something special.Of course they were better than us but who isn't these days?That doesn't make them a good team.And that doesn't have anything with the fact I hate them.
Well fair enough. Difference of opinions. I saw a team with good players, that played like a team with a lot of grinta and a playing style you dont often see in Italy. We where good awfull but a big part of it was Napoli full pitch pressure that we always have problems playing against.

as-95

Jul 14, 2014
We are terrible these days :(. We lost Pirlo, Vidal, Tevez and replaced them with utter dross. Unbelievable. When Pogba leaves next season we are finished :(

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Missed the game and just saw the highlights.

I am very disappointed in our defending. How is it possible that we've had the same defense for several years - generally regarded as one of the best in europes - to get fooled by a simple one-two play? It's astonishing how easy a simple 'by the book' play which is described in every "Football For Dummies" book ever written, completely exposed our defense.

And Hernanes... That better be his last fuck up. I have absolutely no remorse in seeing him being benched and shipped off in January if he doesn't step up.

With that said, I am still optimistic. I do not believe the league is lost. But I firmly believe that complacency is starting to take over and it might be best if we don't win the league this year.
I just really don't want to see Inter, Roma, Napoli or Milan win it.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
What I didn't get about Allegri was why did he keep Hernanes so long on the pitch; Napoli had 4 clear goal chances and all originated from Hernanes mistakes, with two of them resulting in Napoli scoring. Up to their first goal we had been better (not according to me but to most commentators) and had we kept our composure in the back we could have ended with a different result. I think that once again Allegri can onlu blame himself, he is just making wrong decisions over and over, I watched the game with some friends and one came with his 7 years old child who after the break said "As he not replaced Hernanes yet?".
Really, it didn't take a football strategist to notice.

- - - Updated - - -

Tough times don't last, tough men do. Forza Juve!
wise man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)