[Serie A] Napoli - Juventus (September 26, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't see all this excitement over dybala. I haven't seen anything good from him so far this year. 40mil wasted imo
Too early to call, in my opinion, but yeah ... I'm worried. I know he has scored 3 goals and has an assist, but he just doesn't strike me as a Juventus type player. Don't like what I'm seeing from him for the most part. I hope he proves me wrong.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
RAMI¹⁰;5107356 said:
TBH I also don't care what you think, because its clear that there's something you'll moan about no matter what Max or Zaza does.
By the way why didn't you mention Dybala in your post since he was worse than Zaza?
What Max and Zaza do, up to now this season?Humiliation?You will now mention that CL last year "epic "final as his valuation as a coach.
What is this Dybala comparing ?We will make a contest of a worst player ?I was just referring Zaza cause you says that he need time to shine.That's why I am mentioning him as a clear waste of money.
Dybala,I don't care what other thinks is not worth of 40 mil.End of story.Zamparini rips us off again like in the past .He is maybe good but not 40 mil . good, doesn't matter what inflation market says .As simple as that.So don't start that kind of discussion.We are at the begining of one of those seasons.You know (at least I think) what seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone explain the Alex Sandro sub? Wasting time? Giving Napoli a chance to recoup? Breaking up the little flow we had?
Exactly.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
What Max and Zaza do, up to now this season?Humiliation?You will now mention that CL last year "epic "final as his valuation as a coach.
What is this Dybala comparing ?We will make a contest of a worst player ?I was just referring Zaza cause you says that he need time to shine.That's why I am mentioning him as a clear waste of money.
Dybala,I don't care what other thinks is not worth of 40 mil.End of story.Zamparini rips us off again like in the past .He is maybe good but not 40 mil . good, doesn't matter what inflation market says .As simple as that.So don't start that kind of discussion.We are at the begining of one of those seasons.You know (at least I think) what seasons.
Are you sure I did say all of this?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
How about that Napoli team. They have everything we been missing this season. Sarri have given them a clear identity and they play an almost Dortmund-like rock and roll kind of football. Looks very interesting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How about that Napoli team. They have everything we been missing this season. Sarri have given them a clear identity and they play an almost Dortmund-like rock and roll kind of football. Looks very interesting.
They are shit of a team.We are bunch of mediocre players.They are nothing special.It was so funny how Pirlo's/Pogba's bitch Reina celebrates their goals.Like it's the last thing he had to do in his life.What a relief for that prick after constant humiliating by those two.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
tackles in the middle 3rd of the pitch:

fucking hell, this is what the best defensive midfield of the world became in a couple of months.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Padoin, hernanes, pereyra, lemina and zaza as started... At most two of them at the same time...

Lets win against siviglia and then fight for our third place in the serie a... That's It, don't fire allegri neither marotta, no this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)