[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (64 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I hate how this will leave me depressed until our next win. Sometimes it's amazing how Juve can just kill your fucking mood no matter how many good things happened to you during the week or on the same day.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alex knows this IDIOT is a moron. Any other fucking troglodyte homunculus want to defend Ranieri? Morons.
well according to CR, we were "unlucky"...

CR sucks I AGREE, but our team is playing horrible, regardless of the lineup, they have NO CHEMISTRY. I swear it looks as though every person out there has never played together at all. We were winning, our defense fell asleep, thats their fault but CR had to go tinker shit up again...at least we saw ekdal.

:melayyanandmessi:

oh, one more thing:wallbang:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No chemistry? WHO are the people that complained about this for a year? WHO saw this coming? Vinni and I are could see this coming from a long ways; only idiots defend this situation.

Face it, we were right and the the dumbasses here were wrong. This is why you damn maggots should listen to us. We know more than you.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
well last year lazio had the same situation, i have a great deal of respect to the lazio managment becuase when thing went bad they faced it and i think the director of sport steped down and took the full blame becuase he could not get a GK in the transfer window. my point is, i wish secco could have the self respect and the love of the club to do so. in this managment any change is a good change. lets face it we didn't get any of our "real" targets in the summer. may god be with us when we face Real, things just doesn't look good at all

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ален;1775712 said:
Forget everything.
Forget new CB's, forget new full backs, forget Xabi Alonso.
Invest every single euro on Marek Hamsik !
Forget winning too, because we aren't good at that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Forget winning too, because we aren't good at that.
The thing is that even with the awful starting XI we played solid first half and solid ~20 minutes in the second half.
But then the idiot on our bench decided to destroy everything.

I don't remember a Juve coach that decided to defend 1:1 against a serie A team that isn't called Milan or Inter. This dumbass has shown that he's a loser again when he replaced a striker with a full back.
Then he replaced Poulsen with Albin fuckin Ekdal.

Fire his ass and sign Marek Hamsik. Maybe we'll win the 4th place that way.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ален;1775720 said:
The thing is that even with the awful starting XI we played solid first half and solid ~20 minutes in the second half.
But then the idiot on our bench decided to destroy everything.

I don't remember a Juve coach that decided to defend 1:1 against a serie A team that isn't called Milan or Inter. This dumbass has shown that he's a loser again when he replaced a striker with a full back.
Then he replaced Poulsen with Albin fuckin Ekdal.

Fire his ass and sign Marek Hamsik. Maybe we'll win the 4th place that way.
Who defends this guy? So, so weird. Fire him and bring back Didier... don't care anymore.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Ален;1775712 said:
Forget everything.
Forget new CB's, forget new full backs, forget Xabi Alonso.
Invest every single euro on Marek Hamsik !
OMG he barely did anything!!!!!!

Anyway how comical were the changes DP off for De Ceglie at 1 all how funny was that you do that at 1-0 up not at 1 all.

Poulsan was playing weel Marchiso did nothing, Nedved was poor Gio was on the bench.

Get rid of CR please NOW this is a joke the guy cant catch.

Kznetivc what an assist brillant!!!!

Worst Juve line up I have ever seen.

Postives:

Chellini
Amuari
Grygera

Sali had his best game his still not great though!

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
OMG he barely did anything!!!!!!

Anyway how comical were the changes DP off for De Ceglie at 1 all how funny was that you do that at 1-0 up not at 1 all.

Poulsan was playing weel Marchiso did nothing, Nedved was poor Gio was on the bench.

Get rid of CR please NOW this is a joke the guy cant catch.

Kznetivc what an assist brillant!!!!

Worst Juve line up I have ever seen.

Postives:

Chellini
Amuari
Grygera

Sali had his best game his still not great though!

I meant CR cant coach! he probably cant catch either!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I was watching Molinaro today and I remembered his statement saying that he only needs to keep playing and imporving little bit to make the Azzurri squad. :howler:

I swear, I hate being harsh on a Juventus player, specially If everyone is against him, but Molinaro deserves every single bashing comment that went down to him.

Things Molinaro can't do

- Can't cross
- Can't pass
- Can't mark well
- Never combined well with any of our attackers
- Can't decide
- Can't shoot

etc

Things Molinaro can do

- Hesitate
- Make clumsy moves
- give passes to the opponents
- give our opponents enough space to run and do whatever they feel like
- Cross to the fans
- Shoot to the fans
- Pass to the fans

etc

As for Salihamidzic, I can't support watching him on the field. The man is anything but a football player, I don't care what he did before or where he played, all I know is that he's no football player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)