[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (64 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Manninger​

Grygera - Knezevic - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Zanetti - Poulsen - Nedved​

Giovinco - Amauri - Del Piero(c)​

That would be my formation!
I really wish Zanetti would be able to start this match more than anyone else.
It would be nice to play 4-3-3 as that would be a suprise for Napoli!..
Just like Ranieri did last year vs Roma. The match that ended 2-2 away. We played so well, but did have truble at the back (Criscito)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
We have physiology problem which no Chemical between players on the field , if we can fixed it back , i'm sure even with the bad coaching from Ranieri , the output couldn't be worse than these day.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
it's gonna be one of these days when you get shocked by Salih in the starting formation, Ranieri doesnt want to lose again so his priority is defense, hoping to draw 0-0 and come up in the press conference insuring it's a good result playing away to Napoli , he'll use the usual 4-4-2, with Zanetti (hopefully) and Poulsen at the center, Salih as RM, Nedved at the leftGod help us
:agree: yep i think this is the way he'll play. Defending for 90 minutes and hoping that we score from 1-2 chances that we create.....

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
I have one question about the stadio olympico. Where are the most crazy Juve fans seated. Curva nord or curva süd? I'm about to order tickets for Juventus-Inter 19. April 2009:)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #232
    And you are a Juve fan and asking this question?

And buying tickets for a match on the 19th of April now?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #240
    I need them. That's the only time I am really happy there is a long time before another match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)