[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (32 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
got them relegated
Oh, such a shame.
But hopefully he didn't blame Juventus for that and he didn't blame our team for not playing clean football.
Also, he probably didn't say that he has very little respect for our lazy and disrespectful players, did he ?
And at the end, hopefully he and Arezzo council didn't ask for an investigation on our match against Spezia, right ?

http://italian-calcio.blogspot.com/2007/06/serie-b-play-out-spezia-v-verona.html
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11062007/58/serie-arezzo-request-juve-investigation.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
of the younger Juve alumni, only Vialli has had any real success as a manager...Ferrara was an assistant and Conte hasn't done anything of note

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #105
    If Conte is as passionate as he is here while managing Juve he'll do wonders

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    i dont know how to explain myself in the best way for u to understand, but i'll try. I want that the old players: dp, trez, nedved, buffon to bond with the new players...to make them feel like true juventus players and not ordinary players...with that feeling, and watching and learning some juve history, they can work great with vialli.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
    i dont know how to explain myself in the best way for u to understand, but i'll try. I want that the old players: dp, trez, nedved, buffon to bond with the new players...to make them feel like true juventus players and not ordinary players...with that feeling, and watching and learning some juve history, they can work great with vialli.
    That's what would be good and would solve our problems and that's what Ranieri couldn't do till now. So I agree with you absolutely ;) and think that Vialli would do a great job for Juve

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    but you said it good : how can we find those players...in our days most of players..if they are taken by juve..think they are very good...got a lot of trust in them and dont respect "the elders"...that's what i'm afraid of...you cannot bond if you don't listen an advice or get out with your team in a friday night..the team spirit is between players also..not only the coach-player relation

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
    but you said it good : how can we find those players...in our days most of players..if they are taken by juve..think they are very good...got a lot of trust in them and dont respect "the elders"...that's what i'm afraid of...you cannot bond if you don't listen an advice or get out with your team in a friday night..the team spirit is between players also..not only the coach-player relation
    Agree with you that some players are incorrigible, but this is also a part of the coach's work and I think that coach is responsible for the healthy atmosphere in the team which means respecting "the elders" and other things. Coach can simply kick out players who are incorrigible that's part of his work and even in thiskind of things Raniari seems to me quite useless

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    i guess the international break has come at the right time... two weeks to regroup and focus... and even though I'd love Alex to play for the national side it seems like a blessing that he doesn't have to go this time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)